Chap5-The Sleepover P.1

Mulai dari awal

"Mia...I AM SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I SAID TO YOU AND DID TO YOU. IM A TERRIBLE PERSON. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!" She was crying and hugging me. I just hugged her back trying to not laugh.

"Pansy calm down. It's fine. Everything is forgiven I promise!"

Ar-are you sure? I-I've been nothing but r-rude since our first y-year!" She stuttered a bit. I felt sorry for her and hugged her some more. She calmed down and we started talking. "Um forgetting anyone?!" Said a voice that we hadn't heard in a while.

"Sorry Blaise. Sorry Theo. We kinda got caught up in the moment." I laughed nervously. They smiled.

"Naw it's good. Do you guys wanna go to the cave while we wait for the other two? I can leave Draco a note and tell him that we're there! He knows the way already!" Blaise shot me a look and I blushed. A lot.

"Pans are you and Draco still dating?" She shook her head saying no.

"We broke up in 6th year. I've known him since birth and he's always been like a brother to me so we cut it off." I nodded and blushed some more. I hoped she couldn't tell. I don't want EVERYBODY to know.

"I guess we can go to the cave." We started walking towards my bedroom until Pansy stopped.

"Guys?" We all looked towards her. "What's the cave?!" I smiled and looked at Blaise.

"It's my awesome hang out area. You're gonna love it Pans!" She nodded and kept walking. We keep walking and walking and walking some more. Then we stopped. We had arrived at my bedroom. "Alright here we are." I opened my door and Theo and Pansy looked around at everything. I walked to the special door and opened it. Blaise went down the passage and Pansy and Theo followed behind. I let go of the door handle and let them go. I needed to find my mum. "Pinkie!" My house elf popped up in front of me. "Where is mum and dad?" 

"They are in their room Ms.Mia."

"Could you give them a message for me?" 

"Anything for you Miss! What would you like me to ask them?"

"Could you ask if we could order a pizza or something because all of my friends are here?"

"Would you and your friends like to make it yourselves in the kitchen?" 

"That would be lovely pinkie. Could you ask if it's ok and then come to the cave to tell us when it's time to bake?" 

"Of course madam!" And with a pop pinkie was gone. I really loved pinkie. She was so cute. I walked back into the cave and went down the passage. Once I got to the room, I started laughing as Theo and Pans were walking round my room acting like idiots while looking st everything. "This is not fair. How come my parents didn't build something like this for my room?!" I laughed when Theo complained, sounding like Blaise.

"I don't know mate. I've been asking myself the same question." Pansy and I laughed. I went over to my tv and put in a movie for us to watch while we waited for the other set of twins to come. Pans and I chose a Disney movie to watch for the while. At first we couldn't decide whether to watch Beauty and the Beast or 101 Dalmatians but then we finally agreed on Beauty and the Beast. It was such an amazing movie. I loved it as a kid and I still love it to this day. It was the very first movie I had ever watched in a movie theater. "Guess who's back?! Back again!" I heard his voice coming from the top of the walkway leading to the cave. I smiled to myself. "Hey Draco. Hey Dawn." They came down and Dawn stopped when she saw Pansy.

"What are THEY doing here?!?!" Dawn yelled at me, putting an emphasis on 'they'. I had forgotten to tell her about Theo and Pansy coming over. I looked down at the floor.

"Dawn calm down. Can you please just have a fresh start with Pans and Theo?" Draco pleaded to his twin. Dawn thought about it and then looked st the floor and nodded.

"Ok..." Her voice barely a whisper. We all sat down in the couch and began watching the movie. I had cuddled up with my brother. Pansy climbed onto the back of the couch. Theo was laying on the floor with some pillows. Dawn cuddled up with Draco. I honestly felt a bit jealous and I looked down at the floor.

'Alright what's wrong' I heard my brothers voice in my head again.

'Why do you keep doing that?! It creeps me out!' I held in a laugh and so did Blaise.

'It's funny. Now again I will ask. What is the matter?'

'Just kinda getting jealous of Dawn getting to be cuddled up with Draco. I really, really like him Blaise and I just wish it could be me instead. What should I do?'

'Well I can convince everybody to play truth or dare later while we're eating pizza and then I'll dare you or him to do 7 minutes in heaven. Does that sound okay to you?'

'Oh boy I'd love that. Thank you Blaise.'

'Anything sis.' He finally left my mind and we continued watching the movie until pinkie popped in. "It is time for pizza making. Would you like to come down now Mistress and Master?" I nodded and Blaise and I took pinkies small hand and everybody else grabbed another's hand and we all apparated down to the kitchen with pinkie. She had already gotten everything out and ready for us to make our pizza. "Thank you pinkie. We will call for you if we need anything else." She nodded and disappeared from view. "Alright what's first?!" I stated. Draco grabbed the pizza dough and began tossing it up into the air like the pizzerias do. We laughed at his silliness. He then tried to bow but the dough fell onto his head. We all died of laughter. Through my laughter I said, "Draco your such a dork." He blushed at my statement and smiled.

"Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all night!" We we're laughing so much that it hurt every bone in our body.

"Alright now that we've got our master pizza flipping chef done, who wants to sauce the pizza?" Pansy raised her hand and we nodded. She tried opening the pizza sauce jar but it didn't budge. Then Dawn tried and it still didn't open. Next I had tried but it only moved a tiny bit. So we handed it to Draco who was the strongest out of the three boys. He opened it like it was nothing. "Show off *cough*" I laughed and he laughed and blushed a deep shade of crimson. He looks super cute when he blushes, I thought. I smiled at my thought. 'I heard that!' Blaise again...I shot him a dirty look from across the room and he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "Hey guys?" Everybody looked to him. "Do you think we could play Truth or Dare while eating our pizza?" Everybody nodded and said it was a great idea. I sent him a small smile and he gave me a small thumbs up again. I held in a laugh.

Once Pansy was done with the pizza sauce, I put the cheese on the pizza and I let Dawn pick some toppings, and Blaise and Theo did the same. Once the were finished with that, we put the pizza in the oven and waited with the timer ticking down.

A/n gonna end this chapter here just because it's just a few words over 2000. I never thought I'd write this much. I'll make a second part as soon as I can. I'm feeling better but who knows what the body is gonna do to me tmr. Until next time.
*flies away in superhero cape*

(Btw Captain America is my fav superhero)

(He's hot😉)