Before

"Look at her! She's the cutest baby girl! Grace Lily Duvio, my darling little girl."
A newborn looked up at her mother and cracked a smile. The mother slowly picked the girl up and cradled her in her arms.

"Monica, it's time."
The mother took the baby into a different room in which the child had previously lied and set the baby down in a cradle for a newborn.
A man slowly walks into the room, hands drawn behind his back, in a fist, holding something. He walks up to the child and whispers something in her ear. He unclamps his fists and reveals a necklace, a locket more rather. He brings the chain around her neck and clamps the the fastening behind her neck.

"Grace Lily Duvio, welcome to Ensoleillé." He picked up the child and carried the infant out of the room, leaving the mother of the child behind.

She had a concerned look on her face, but relaxed and calm. She slowly walked up to the door on the other side of the room and removed her own necklace, for the first time since her birth. A little plank came out from the wall and she placed her necklace on it. The necklace flashed a bright green color and disappeared. The instant after the light from the other side of the door flashed green, like the necklace had, and she opened the door. Looking back one final time she smiled and walked through the door, which closed behind her.