The Tale Of Two Gods

Prologue:

3rd person

The son of Hephaestus worked moodily on his project. His girlfriend had just had her memory wiped, and he wasn't allowed to tell her or her twin brother who they were. Stupid right?

"May I come in?" He nodded shortly.

"Come in Annabeth." The daughter of Athena walked in.

"Look, Leo, I'm sorry. I really am. How was I supposed to know that the brats were gonna jump in?" Leo turned to look at Annabeth.

"Sorry doesn't give her her memory back. And she's not a brat." He said coldly, turning back to his project. Annabeth sighed.

"Look, that's not why I'm here."

"Then why are you here?"

"To make sure why your loyalties lie." Leo frowned and turned to look at the daughter of Athena.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when Zeus made you promise not to tell them anything, you muttered something else. What was it?" Leo turned back around.

"Like I would tell you." She narrowed her eyes.

"Fine. Don't tell me. But I WILL be keeping my eyes on you Leo. Andro and Ach as well." Leo snorted.

"You never gonna let them on a quest are you?"

"If there's a chance that they will find out who they are, then no." Leo sighed.

"Look, I won't tell them anything. I swore Annabeth." Annabeth narrowed her eyes even further.

"I'm keeping my eyes on you. If you make one false move Valdez...."

"You'll be on me faster than you can say Seaweed Brain. Got it. Now don't you have a camp to run?" She glared and stormed off. Leo rolled his eyes and turned around. However, he did have a problem.

With Annabeth watching his every move, Andro and Ach not knowing who he was, and having swore on the River Styx that he wouldn't tell them who they were, his life was getting hard.

"I'll find a way to help you Andro." He said, placing his finger ever so slightly on a picture he had from when Andro had her memory, and they were dating.

"I promise."