twenty-nine

edited
they both pulled away and smile at each other. he lied.

he fucking lied to me!

he said he likes me but did he really? did he really want to be my boyfriend?

i turn around and into my dressing room. i grab all my things and wait for my taxi to arrive.

the taxi waits parks outside while i go to the hotel and get my bags.

hell yah i'm leaving.

i may be over-exaggerating but i do what i want. no one is stopping me. i grab my bags and passport and head back to the taxi to go to the airport.

as i was looking out the window my phone was blowing up. i look and see messages from grayson and alex but none from ethan.

obviously that man whore wouldn't do shit. i tear up and turn off my phone. i sigh and continue to look out my window.

i arrive at the airport and i go into the lineup where you put your luggage.

"hi! can i see your ticket?" i pass her my ticket.

"i know it's not until tomorrow but i really need to leave. can i get a sooner flight going to los angeles?" i asked.

she looked at her computer and back to me. "yeah i can arrange that just put your luggage here and give you your new ticket and you're free to go." she smiled.

i smile and thank her. i grab my ticket and my backpack. i walk to the security check place.
(honestly i don't know what any of these places called just go with me)

i enter my plane and found my seat. after i sit i started to think. is this something i want? it is necessary? what will my fans say?

oh who am i kidding? everyone hates me there. probably ethan isn't even thinking about me.

and lace? she's my best friend who i haven't seen in a long time, but i do feel like i need a break. a break from all of this crap. the hate, the lies.

i close my eyes and put on my headphones.

i open my eyes and see we were about to land. i can't believe i actually left them. i am a horrible person, but i need a break. i just can't get out of my mind that ethan lied to me.

i look out the window and see my beautiful home. i smile to myself.

the plane has finally landed we were heading off the plane as i was walking to the luggage claim fans were running towards me. i smile and wave at them.

"hey guys! how did you know i was gonna be here?" i asked.

"ethan's snapchat. we thought maybe you would come back here in LA." one of them said.

"well you guys want pictures?" i said trying to change the subject.

they all said yeah. we got into a line and took pictures one by one. when it was the last person my suitcase finally arrived.

i leave the airport smelling the fresh air of los angeles. home sweet home.

i got a uber and it took me to my apartment. i can't believe i'm home.

i go onto snapchat and open ethan's snap story. it was all black and the caption said 'hayley left before our show and she's not here. not even her suitcase. :(('

the next one was still pitch black and the caption was 'hayley come back imy :'('

i take a snapchat of los angeles and captioned it 'missed you la'

i posted it and by the time i did i was finally at my apartment.

okay that was this chapter !!

i've been thinking of posting all my stories once a week but maybe not next week because it's really busy this month and i have tests on tests and i need to keep my grade up or my phone will be taken away and no more updates so sorry if you wait a long time.

like comment and follow if you haven't.

ig//flatteredolan

twitter//flatteredolans

:)