fourteen

edited
| ethan |

"bruh hand over the fifty bucks man." i heard a familiar voice.

hayley looked confused and looked at the direction of where the voice was.

i turn around and open the door and see alex giving grayson fifty bucks.

"you guys bet on us?" i asked. they nodded their heads.

"no one is giving any money to someone else. now let's pack up and head back to the hotel." i said. grayson whined and left to his dressing room so did alex.

"now that we are alone." i turn around and smirk at hayley. she giggled and shook her head.

"really ethan. i need to pack up my room is a mess with all them tissues and shit." she said standing up and walking towards the door. i stopped her.

"one more kiss?" i put on my puppy face.

"fine. last kiss for tonight." she smiled and held my face. she leaned in and gave a quick, soft kiss. she winked and left.

i bit my lip as she walked down the hall. i close the door and lean back on the sofa.

"damn." i said to myself.

| hayley |
few days later *

we actually acted like couple these past few days and i'm not complaining, but one thing is bothering me.

why hasn't he asked me out?

all we did was cuddle and kiss here and there but nothing too extreme. now since tour is over and international tour starts october 5th.

this year went by really fast. it's almost october which means fall and fall leads into winter and winter leads into christmas and christmas leads into new years and new years lead into dank memes, weird challenges, lit dance moves and plenty of more stuff.

i sigh and leaned back into my bed. ethan and grayson just left to new jersey and i'm here alone with alex in our apartment.
( i honestly forget what they did during there little break so imma make stuff up (: )

"hey hayley imma hang out with will you stay here and do whatever i'll be back by noon." alex said and went right out the door.

i sighed even louder and went on my phone. i click on twitter and see a bunch of tweets of me and Ethan.

'o m g #HATHAN is real!!'

'i'm so happy for them #hathan'

'wowowow #hathan is trending wORLDWIDE !!'

'#hathan is pathetic, where did  #merethan ?'

i smiled and myself and laughed out loud at the last tweet i read. but how does everyone know about me and ethan?

i tweeted 'guys #hathan isn't alive but your tweets are really sweet and cute. but ok sorry ethan and i aren't a thing. :'(

i click the tweet button and closed my phone. i get a incoming call from an unknown person.

i ignore it because my mom said never to answer calls from people you don't know.

i get a text from the same number.

unknown; you made the worst mistake of 2016!

unknown; watch your back bitch

me; new phone who dis?

unknown; don't do that shit to me. you should know who it is!!

me; sorry i'm shalisa i don't know shit!

unknown; well then HAYLEY. like is i said before.

unknown; wATCH

unknown; yOUR

unknown; bACK

me; fIGHT ME HOE!

unknown; i'm coming for you...

y'all have no chill seriously omg. it takes time to write a juicy chapter so chillllllllll.