Ch.1 "Hey.. Its me.."

Hiezo's P.O.V

I wake up from bed and I walk to my window. I look out and I smile. "Home sweet home." I go to my closet and I change into my uniform for training. I grab my keys and my phone and I put them in my pocket. I walk out my door and I lock it. I start walking through the city until I feel someone poke my shoulder. I turn around and It's my best friend Naruto. "Hi Naruto!" I smile. "Hey Heizo, Sensei wants to see his new student. He told me to come fetch you" I tilt my head. "I don't need a sensei..". Naturo shrugs. "Well your sensei is the new cheif and He doesn't like to wait. So do me a favor and follow me." I cross my arms. "Why don't you tell me who "He" is first?" Naruto chuckles. "Childish as always I see." I roll my eyes. "Still doing tiny tasks instead of missions I see.'' He grabs me by my arm and he drags me to the cheifs office. I look around. "Are you sure he's here?" He nods "yes.I think you'll be happy to see who it is.." I shrug and Naruto leaves. I look around. "H-Hiezo?" I turn around and my eyes widen.. "K-Kakashi?"
================================
The end of this part for now. Hope you liked! I'll be making more of this if it gets any reads or just for fun.
See ya!