"Right, we gotta get to a photo booth and take new pictures with Micah this time since he was still in my belly." She said smiling.

"We do." I said looking at the other pictures she had up. One with Micah and Noah together, then a picture of them each by themselves, one of her and Mike, and a family picture of the four of them that yours truly took.

"I can't believe my best friend is about to get married." I said grabbing her left hand.

"I'm so excited." She said smiling all big.

"I made two appointments for dress shopping this weekend. Can you come with me?"

"I wouldn't miss it." I said.

"Okay, good. Hopefully we can find a couple potential bridesmaids dresses then get everybody together to try them all on and decide which one we all like best. And I have to finally decide on a color scheme since I keep going back and forth between a couple colors." She said rolling her eyes. "Hopefully I can get those few things all done this weekend."

"Who are all your bridesmaids?" I ask.

"You, well you're my maid of honor, Mike's older sister, and you remember my cousin Bria?" I nodded. "So yeah y'all three. I was thinking 3 is too little bit, but Mike is gonna have three groomsmen Chris, Cole, and my younger brother so I guess it all works out."

"And you know who's gonna be his best man." She said.

I shrugged, "That's fine. I assumed that."

"Oh okay, just checking." She said making me roll my eyes at her.

"I need a snack." Mya said opening Cierra's bottom desk draw knowing she always has stuff in there.

"Oh yeah, ya little ass be here too much." Cierra said making me laugh.

"I know you tired, you work long days. You don't get sleep, you don't complain. You just take care of the business. You ain't got time for the bullshit. Mood." I sang along to Eric Bellinger song as I blasted music through my stereo in the living room while I was cleaning my downstairs up.

I put all Mya's toys away, fixed the pillows on the couch, straightened everything on my coffee table up. Just as I was about to turn the vacuum on my music stopped playing and my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I answered the phone confused on why Chris was calling me this late.

"Sis. Favor?"

"What?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Jigz is drunk off his ass."

I shrugged like he could see me, "What's that gotta do with me?"

"I'm trying to get him outta here before he gets his ass in trouble. Said he won't leave until he sees you."

"Chris, did you forget I have a three year old? It's almost ten, she's in the bed sleep. I'm not dragging her out of the house this late to deal with Jigz drunk ass."

Chris had called me a few months ago with the same shit and I told him no then too. I'm not gonna come running every time Jigz decides to go get drunk off his ass.

Me and Jigz rarely see each other, but when we do we are cordial. The only time he acts out is when he randomly decides to go out and get drunk and have one of his friends call me.

"Just tell her something for me man, tell her." I heard Jigz voice in the background.

"Man, you need to chill the fuck out and let me drop you off home bruh." Chris said back.