Chapter Six

Kaneko never looked prettier than she did the moment she was finally moved into the attic and sat down in the chair. Her unconscious body slumped over as Kazuki patiently secured her wrists and ankles with rope. He pushed her body back so her head was leaning back, then put a gag in her mouth. She was likely to start screaming the moment consciousness came back, and Kazuki didn't feel like listening to it. He had an idea for her, and she was going to sit up there for days, weeks, months, however long he wanted until he decided to go up and see her. It was the perfect plan. She'd have no idea where she was and would sit there and wonder what had happened and who was responsible. Was Kazuki to blame, or had something happened to him as well? She wouldn't know until he finally decided to show his face, and by that point, she'd be hungry and covered in her own piss like the disgusting human being she was.

He walked down the stairs after turning off the light and locked the door behind him. Dinner would be done, and he was feeling quite hungry after all the excitement. After serving himself, he sat down to eat as if nothing had happened. In his mind, that's what was true. Nothing had happened because he hadn't done anything yet. All he did was set the bait and wait, and Kaneko couldn't turn down an invitation to eat. Kazuki learned quickly that Kaneko loved to eat, so it was easy to use it against her. It was the quickest and easiest way to get her attention, and it worked so simply.

He ate slowly while he thought quietly to himself. This plan was going to take forever. What was he going to do with himself? He supposed he'd just go along with his daily life, but that was going to be boring. He could put part two of his plan into action, but that required some research on his end. He knew how to cook, but there were some limitations. How could he cook something specifically for Kaneko? What did she like? He should have asked, but that can wait until later. Either way, he knew what the main dish was going to be, and if he wanted to be mean, that's all she was going to get.

He slurped the noodles and smiled. Yes. That's exactly what he was going to. He was going to make her a lovely and unique dish that she wouldn't be able to resist. The moment she saw it after so long of not eating, she'd have no choice but to devour it. It was a nice stomach-churning thought, and he loved it. 

As soon as he finished eating, he quickly cleaned up the kitchen and began pondering just how to cook his special dish. There weren't going to be any recipes online for him to refer to, but that was okay. He could just make the dish like he would with any other meat. It would work, wouldn't it? He stopped and thought, deciding that yes, that's how it was going to be.

---

After six hours, Kaneko finally woke up. Her head throbbed and her vision was blurred, but she couldn't tell due to the darkness surrounding her. Where was she? She tried looking around, but that was useless. There was no way of knowing where she was. All she could remember was Kazuki and the dinner the two of them were supposed to have. Where was Kazuki? Was he responsible for this? She couldn't remember what had happened before she woke up, and the pieces of her memory weren't returning.

She tried to move her arms but found them bound behind her back and strapped to the chair she was sitting on. Cursing inwardly, she struggled, pulling as hard as she could to break free, but the restraints were too tight. She tried moving her legs but found them in the same condition. This was ridiculous.

Why had she trusted that guy? She knew there was something off about him the moment they met and he was so quick to give her his number. What kind of person just gives their information to a complete stranger in a grocery store? It wasn't like in the movies when a hot guy randomly gives an average girl their number and falls in love with them. Kazuki was anything but the hot guy in a movie. Sure he was someone she found attractive, but he didn't have the charming personality like the movie characters. All Kazuki had was a nice smile and a voice she could listen to nonstop, but now the thought of him made her sick. He was nothing but a freak.

What were his intentions? Was he going to keep her and force her to do things? Was he going to kill her? Was he one of that kind of sick freaks? She suddenly started screaming the best she could with the gag in her mouth, thrashing about as she tried to break free once more. There had to be a way to get out. This couldn't be how it ended for her. This just wasn't supposed to be how it ended. Eventually, someone would go looking for her, but she hadn't told anyone about Kazuki. She didn't want her friends to make fun of her for liking a random guy so quickly. There were no other connections to Kazuki, so how would anyone find her? 

Finally, she stopped moving and sat quietly. There was no way out, she realized as she sat panting. Tears streamed down her face as she sobbed. Kazuki was going to hurt her in some way. That was the only thing she could think of. 

Of all the things to get herself into, it had to be this. 

a/n - Sorry for another short chapter .___.