Yandere!Tamaki X Reader!

A/N:Hello everyone(minna) So this is my first book of all times and as the title says it's a yandere x reader book. I really hope you enjoy it and it includes characters from animes that i do not own such as; 1) OHSHC , 2) Black Butler , 3) Assassination Classroom and maybe 4) Attack on Titans and 5) Fairytail but I really need ideas!! Oh and actually thanks for reading and there is much of goings to go through so lets get it started !!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So ,you were walking along in the hallway with your bestfriend Kyoya when suddenly you heard screaming...
" What w-was that ?" you said feeling a cold breeze against your spine in other words as  you were literally freaking out.
"Ah..nothing maybe Tamaki assassinating once more the girls talking nonsense on you." He mumbled .
"Huh? Did you say something Kyoya?"you said with confusion stamped on your face.
"I said that Tamaki... Ah... nothing ... don't you just worry about it..." he said.

((Italics are your thoughts.))

What did he mean by Tamaki?? Ah don't mind it because this Kyoya is always talking about him .. so.. yeah !!I know that blond freak is always up to something anytime!!
You just realised for a moment that you really need to go to the music room immediately.
So, both of you rushed along the hallway till you both reached the abandoned music room,where Haruhi would be ...
She was your enemy as she, some sort of always stuck around with Tamaki and you were always jealous of her spending more time with him than you.But the thing was that you didn't know he loved you and he would do anything to make you his due to you being REALLY vague. Sorry I had to do it.

I forgot to mention that Tamaki was your long time crush. So gomen. _/\_

Once in the music room , you saw that the background was painted in a deep crimson red some sort of paint and that on the floor were lying 5 f*cking dismembered bodies!

Kyoya and you went closer to see whose bodies were there.
And you saw the most horrifying scene of your lives..
And it was that you saw the dead bodies of Mori, Honey,Hikaru,Kaoru and Haruhi...
"Ahhhh! No! Not my friends! Why?!" You cried out sobbing at the sight of the ripped off bodies of your friends. But you were somewhat satisfied when looking at Haruhi's corpse BUT STILL!!
Suddenly, you heard some kind of SLAASHH sound..
You turned your head to see Kyoya but you found him dead too with his head cut off. Gomene I am sorry if you think i made you somehow over dramatic. _/\_
"N-not you too..K-Kyoya!!!" You cried out seeing your best friend lying on the ground,eyes like popping out of his freaking skull from the shock he received.
Why is that happening to me .. why would someone just do that ..
"Come out you murderer!! You bloody asshole, come out.. I said come out you filthy bastard!!" You cried out .
Suddenly a familiar voice crept behind you saying," Hehe... my love, how do you feel seeing all these bad guys who tried to separate us, my cute little baby?"
Hurriedly, you turned around and took a step backwards to be able to see that monster who did all those terrifying things to your friends.
And you saw the unexpected... Tamaki in his bloody uniform...
As he approached you , you stood there petrified almost like you were frozen with fear.But you managed to stutter some words,
" Why d-did y-you d-do t-that, w-with y-your o-own f-friends..?W-why?! You bastard !!" You yelled at him completely devastated but with your eyes full of hatred for him..
"Aww! Hehe... you see those pains in the neck were much trouble to me as they stood on my way to reach my goal and my goal is you and only my little princess~,"he said .

Which route will you choose?
A) Stand still and listen how he murdered your friends
B) Run away and find a teacher to inform him/her and call the police.

Choice A :
"So you wanna know how I murdered them right?!"he said while laughing maniacally. And you stood there still under the shock not able to say a word.
" Ok then!.. so first of all I ran for Haruhi as she was the only one stuck to me like glue.So I brought her into the music room and blocked her against the wall with one hand and.. poor one she was blushing.. how pathetic.. and with my other hand ,I slowly took out my knifuu((Yass!♡ I am a huge fan of Kubz Scouts on Youtube. Check it out if you didn't check on his channel.♡)) and stabbed her .. I don't know maybe 58-70 times.. and then you know, cutting pieces by pieces. So satisfying..