•.First Meet.•

As you walk into HotTopic, you see a blonde hair boy and a black haired boy holding a camera. After you saw them you went back to getting your stuff. On your way to the counter, you bumped into the black haired boy making him drop his camera.

He says, "Goddamn it. Not again."

You bent down and got his camera for him, looking up at him you say, "I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was walking." he looks down at you.

Johnnie looks into your eyes. Your eyes are so deep and soulful. He wishes he could stare at you forever. Suddenly, you blink and break your stare.

"Oh, um, here's your camera." you say, bushing a little bit.

"Thanks." he says and notice you were looking at his Shane Dawson ( www.youtube.com/shane ) t-shirt.

"I love your shirt." you say.

"Thanks. Do you maybe want to um, get something to eat after this?" Johnnie asks, trying not look at you.

"Yes, I would love to. Oh and by the way I'm Y/N." you say.

"I'm Johnnie." he says, shyly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you and your friend's recording." You apologize.

"Eh, it's ok. Me and Bryan we're just messing around." As soon as he says that Bryan comes over to you two.

Thanks for ruining the moment Bryan!!

"Hey, Johnnie. Who's this?" Bryan asks.

"Oh, this is my friend, Y/N."

Johnnie's friend has his blonde hair straightened. He's wearing a Falling In Reverse band t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black Converse. "Hi." You say, shyly.

You seem pretty cool to Bryan. You're wearing a Panic! At The Disco band t-shirt, black skinny jeans, black Vans, and you have band and bead bracelets all across your arms. As he looks at you, he can tell that you're a guy Johnnie would date.

If he ever gets a boyfriend. He's been through so much. His dad died when he was twelve. He used to cut really bad and he tried to commit suicide multiple times. Even now, he gets depressed. Bryan hopes you won't hurt him, even if you guys stay just friends or become more.

×××

As you, Johnnie, and Bryan walk around the mall, you find out that you're so much alike. You're so happy that you've finally found someone like yourself and that won't make fun of you. You're also happy that you can act like yourself in front of them.

Johnnie's really cute. You feel so attracted to him and you feel like you can tell him anything and everything. He has gorgeous deep crystal blue eyes. The kind that make you melt when he looks at you. His smile makes all your problems disappear. His laugh is so adorable. His voice is heaven to your ears. His hair is perfect. His lips are perfect.

His lips... They look so soft and smooth... you just want to kiss them.

Wait, what are you doing? He's your friend, you don't to kiss him. Do you? No you don't!

Yes, you do. You love him. He's the one for you and you can't deny it.

Holy crap. You love him.

"I love you, Johnnie Guilbert!" You didn't notice you said that under your breath until him and Bryan stop walking for a moment.

I'M SO STUPID! WHY DID I DO THAT?! I BET HE HATES ME!! You yell at yourself.

He didn't hear it, right?! He's looking at you. His eyes are kinda wide like he's shocked and happy and he's smiling?

He heard it. I'm so screwed! You think, wait, why is he smiling?

"Um." Bryan says clearing his throat. Johnnie looked away at Bryan.

"Y-yeah?" you say.

"You stopped walking and you're not talking or paying attention." Bryan says, standing in front of you.

"O-oh. I'm sorry, I got distracted." You say, mentally slapping myself.

"Oh and did you say something?" he asks kinda smirking. Crap, he heard it too.

"No I didn't. It must of been someone walking by." You say, looking at the ground.

×××

You went home with Johnnie and Bryan even after you confessed you love Johnnie. Everything on the ride home was kinda awkward because you and Johnnie barely talked and you've have been taking all day. Bryan really hopes you and Johnnie date.

"Bryan??" you say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He looks over at his door and sees you standing there.

"C-can I come in? Or is it not ok?" You ask, playing with the ends of your hair.

"Oh. Yeah. Of course you can come in. What's wrong?" Bryan asks sitting on his bed with you.

"Nothing, but I know you heard what I said during the mall.." You say, looking down trying you hardest to avoid eye contact.

"What? You mean what you said under your breath about Johnnie?" Bryan asks, knowing it is.

"Crap, you did hear! Do you think Johnnie heard? I bet he hates me because of it! Whenever I met people I like I always screw up and lose them." You says, letting a tiny tear slip down your cheek.

"No, you didn't screw up and I bet he still likes you."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes. I promise"

"Just don't bring it up, like ever. Please?" You ask, looking up at him.

"I won't. You can trust me." he says, crossing his heart.

"I do." You say and with that you get up and leave.

Bryan is so nice. You trust him, you really do. As you get up and leave, he sighs and lays down. You go into the living room and see Johnnie laying in the couch on his phone. You pick up his feet and put them on you lap as you sit down next to him.

"H-hey." You stutter looking for the right words.

"H-hi." he says looking up from his phone for a second. After that you guys just sit in silence until Bryan comes in the living room.