Chapter 2

Timeskip a few years later~

Eva's pov

'It's been so long since I saw steven.' I thought to myself while hanging my bag over my shoulder as I walk out of the airport of hellsalem. "I wonder if steven send someone for me... I hope not, I want to walk to the Libra secret society." I think for awhile then decided to walk there.

The place here was pretty strange, weird and not too mention mysterious since theyre many creatures here. I continue to walk to the direction to Libra than I bump into a stranger.

The stranger looks similar too, w-will? I dont know, well he has blond hair which seem to be push back and his eyes was crimson red.

"W-william?" I unexpectedly say it out from my mouth.

"Sorry lady but I'm not william." The man chuckled amusingly.

"A-ah! G-gomenasai!" I bow respectfully.

"It's fine, You can call me Despair." The man who call himself despair smirk.

"Hmmm? Your name kinda have a ring when you said it. It seems you really meant it." I smile softly at him.

"And you are sure interesting girl." His crimson eyes focused in my minty eyes.

"That's what most people said and since you introduce yourself it's my turn cause it will be rude not too. My name is Eavan Eva Luna, call me Eva." I laugh warmly.

"Very well Eva, I must be going since well I have other plans to meet up and nice locket you have there." He smile and walk into the crowd as he dissappear making me dumbfounded.

I shrug and kept going to The Libra secret society.

Despair's pov

'That girl know william? Geez who knew that black would have a beauty yet pure girl like her.' I chuckled darkly and went to the hospital where mary was in. I want to see her reaction when I told her about this girl.

I smirked and lick my lips as I walk in to mary's room.

"Hey mary, May I ask who is Eavan Eva Luna?" I smile creepily towards her and mary started to glare at me in surprise.

Eva's pov

I'm now inside the lift since steven said I have to meet a guy named Klaus and pretty much nervous seeing steven. To tell you the truth I'm quiet happy to see him again.

"I'm here finally." I whisper to myself as the elavator dings and opens.

I walked out and saw four people but this four people is not steven.

"Are you Eavan Eva Luna?" The man infront of me asked. He have red hair, green eyes and gets up from his seat than walk towards me as I nodded in response.

"Call me Eva."

"Very well Miss Eva." He smile and pat my head which is quiet a surprise.

"Hey Mr. Klaus who is that." A closed-eyes guy with brown hair and baggy clothes as he gets up.

"That leo is s--" A silver hair guy wanted to finish his sentence but was interupted when someone hug me tightly.

"Long time no see Eva-chan." The voice belong one and only steven.

"H-hi steven." I laugh and patted his back.

"I told you to call me papa." He let go and smile than pat my head.

"...you dont have the right." I stare at him hopelessly.

"Papa!?" Zapp yelled.

"No... he's basically my trainer to train me so relax." I spoke quietly.

"I see.... oh and my name is leonardo watch but call me leo" He waved.

"Zapp, zapp renfro." He scoffed and smoke a cigar.

"Chain, chain sumeragi." She waves with her poker face.

"Call me Gilbert, Eva." Gilbret bow in respect.

"Klaus von reinherze."

"And the others are busy come and talk to me." Steven sat on a couch and asked me to sit on the opposite side as we talked all day.

To be continue........

Hey ik its sucks alot and im sorry if my english is like the worse but hey i updated cause i feel like it. And see ya on the next chappie~~~~♡