The Fight...

MANGLE'S P.O.V.

as we were walking down the hall towards the party room, I noticed Chica, and toy chica heading off to the kitchen. " hey," I called, where-" they cut me off simultaneously, " Knives." and that was all. Freddy was leading us and bonnie, beside him since Chica left, he had no one else to talk too. I walked up and asked, " so whats the plan?"

" kill toy freddy." bonnie remarked

" you now you can be a real smartass some times." I told him, he rolled his eyes and turned to me

" I'm only doing this for Chica, and Foxy, no one else." he turned back and continued walking.

Freddy turned to me, " he's not always like this, he's just-" " stressed." I cut him off.

" he doesn't have much, always fearing the worse for any of us."

"well, I know what that feels like." I mumbled

Our conversation ended when I hit a wall. ow. " we're here." claimed Bonnie. " no," I said in a muffled voice, "next room." Bonnie walked over and held out his hands of a gesture of, ladies first. I walked in and found Foxy laying down on the floor, unconscious.
I quickly ran over to him and tried to shake him awake. "Foxy?" I asked, even though knowing he would never answer.
" well, well, well, what do we have here?" Said a dark, gloomy voice. " I thought you were dead, honestly, but that's when I saw you again. It was the worst, but best day ever. Because now, you get to watch your precious Foxy, die." He came out from the shadows, his hands stained with oil and grease.
" Toy Freddy, what did you do? Who did you k-kill?" I stampered.
" will you please just let us fight, then, maybe, I will answer a question." T.F. Said.
Bonnie stepped up and said, " how did you know we would fight?"

" well lets just say I had help." Toy Freddy lifted his hand in signal. Toy Bonnie walked into the light with a sad look on his face and Chica in his arms." He made me." Toy Bonnie said as tears streamed down his face. Toy Chica came out as well. " he now knows everything, our whole plan." She said tears on her face as well.

I could see in the corner of my eye Bonnie clenching his fist, looking down at Chica, he said through clenched teeth, " that's it,  you mother fucker." He lunged at toy Freddy. Freddy and I right behind.

To be a toy, he was strong. Very strong. Fighting off all three of us. We couldn't hold him long until he threw his last punch. all of us down." It's a pity too. Me defeat all of you in just a blow."

Don't worry, their will be a part 2. ~Sarah