Max is a funny loving cool guy who loves to have fun . I like him as a friend very much because he can't stand Britney and her gang. He is a good friend of mine and Rayn's best friend they get along very well.

" Shut up Max " one of her gang members said that. I can't remember his name because I don't care.

Britney seemed pissed at my comeback but I don't give a shit.

" I will show you what I can do to you to make your life like hell. "

" oh please,  no one can make my life like hell because I'm already in it ."

Again she glared at me and her eyes were determine to do what she want. Then she sat on her desk, and lucky me she was sitting in the front raw but Rayn ,Max and I were sitting in the last raw.

" Max do you want to come over for dinner? " I asked​ him and Rayn nodded in agreement and said
" yeah man, you should come ,besides dad is visiting us, I need him to.. you know... leave me alone .
He is annoying, he brags a lot about himself for being the best cook and believe me he suck at cooking,if he by any chance offers for you to try his food....run for you innocent soul. "

" yes Max, he is a bad cooker but a nice father once you get to know him you will like him but definitely not his food. " I pointed out and laughed.

" okay, I will come, it's gonna be super fun to prank him. Am I right?! " Max said that with a big smile on his face .
I can't predict what's gonna happen next,  I felt worried but existed as well.

" That's why my mate, you are my best friend " Rayn clapped Max's hand.
Boys, you can never understand them.

While we were chatting our math teacher came in and we began the lesson, sadly Joy wasn't with me she had Chemistry. so I felt a bit lonely without her . but don't get me wrong she is not my only friend, I have Sheri and Maya with me they are good friends and it's fun sitting with them and with that my lessons were less boring.

Finally the day is over and now it's 3:30 ,so Rayn, Max and I headed home.
Rayn was the driver, I must say he is a crazy one because he reached the speed limit , I actually like action so I didn't complain neither did Max.

We got home safe and sound. When I was getting out of the car, I saw Lucy running towards me, I grabbed her and kissed her nose .
" Is this your dog? " Max suddenly asked while petting her.

" yes she is, her name is Lucy "

" I thought that she disappeared. " Rayn said that with obvious anxiety in his beautiful blue eyes while making a small distance between us, he is still afraid of dogs.

" Rayn, you fear dogs???  that's funny cuz you are ...well...Rayn. I thought that you don't fear anything ...but on second thought nobody is perfect , everyone has his own weakness. " Max said with a grin that says ' I'm gonna enjoy this ' then we headed to the door.

" Max, welcome to our humble home " I said.

We showed him around the house since it's his first visit ,when we finished, we took him to the living room .

" Ella...  what part of your home is ' humble ' ? it's awesome and big " Max was excited.

" it's normal, but when you live with an arrogant girl you will feel that you are living in a very small house because she is controlling it. " Rayn whispered  while preparing the DVD .

" Am not. stupid " he thought that I won't listen huh.

" okay. which movie are we watching now ? " Max asked.

" the mechanic 2, have you watch it ?" Rayn replied while putting the last cable.

"No, when you live with 5 brothers and 2 sisters, no father,  just one mother and you are the eldest son ,you got no time for movies "