Rose Lalondes wriggling day part 2

(Terezi P.O.V)

Kanaya took us to the dresses and then around into a closet. 

"I Made You A Tux As Well In Case You Don't Like The Dress."

Vriska and I walked around the corner and marveled at the beautiful dresses. Vriska had a fancytier dreamer dress, and mine was a short dress with blue stripes, with it came a lovely parasol.

Vriska took hers and mine in one hand and walked over to Kanayas dressing room. I followed after her, changing my clothes and doing a little curtsy. Vriska brushed aside a piece of my hair that had fallen over my eyes, and kissed my forehead.

 When Vriska and I walked out we saw a very excited Feferi.

"Awwwe you two are glubbing adorabubble!" She gave me a hug and then grabbed her dress, running off to change.

When she came out she was wearing a long elegant pearl colored dress with coral on the bottom. the dress seemed to curl in an upwards motion giving off the impression of wake and bubbles.

I smiled at her and turned to Vriska, who was looking at Kanaya. 

"H3Y, YOU GOT NOTH1NG TO WORRY 4BOUT 1M SUR3 K4N4Y4 W1LL B3 GL4D YOU W4NT TO B3 MO1R41LS."

"Thanks, I just don't exactly know how to 8ring it up to her, without seeming desperate."

I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. 

"FLUSH3D FOR YOU"

"Love you too."

It was weird for her to say that. Love. It seemed to hold somewhat of a deeper meaning then flushed, perhaps being a human term made it seem more important. But it gave me a warm feeling to hear her say that, maybe even a little safe.

I leaned my head on her and smiled.