HER

My mind drifts back to our earlier conversation, as usual I have let my friends take over our conversation like that resulting to my further inconvenience.  I also want to feel how my heart beats faster on seeing your special ones on the eyes, like a time sped up into nothingness and see yourself on a wedding dress looking beautiful and perfect just for him. A feeling that was as if you are in a movie and all the people disappears around the two of you. Like the whole world revolves around for just the two of you…

…Without friends to determine our capability as a couple…

…without family to decide who to go out with in fearing something bad may happen to you…

…without your sister that fears you are going to be just exactly like your sister has become…

To a person that made your heart beats faster …

To that person who will appreciate you …

Love you back…

Protect you..

…And could always make you happy…

Perfect dream for a perfect fairy tale, if he truly does exists.

So can someone teach me on how to strengthen my love horoscope or just let have a charms to attract my soul mate. Maybe, I should stop by on the church to pray for the right guy if ever.

I know true love waits and I only look like an idiot desperately trying to find that perfect guy, I do that, but I could pray silently. I wished to fall in love, that’s all, like everybody else does…