HIM

“Honey, do you have someone you like?”  I heard Rhine asking that question to Honey. ‘Does she have someone she likes, already?’ what’s this? Who is it?

            “(laughs) It’s not something like that, Sara, but I h…” Honey stuttered in reply, her cute face was in flaming red and she shyly smiles at them innocently. The girls shriek with their happiness, the joyful celebration that their friend has finally blossoming into the same kind of flower for them.

 Honey has fallen in love.

Some boys in our class heard that also...

for some reasons ... we don't shared each of their the sentiments.

 I felt something so crushing and my heart racing with indignation on what was just I heard.

‘OH no!’ I begin think.

            Just who could think?

 Honey still, doesn’t have her boyfriend even when she is with Sara and Rhine. They were notoriously in constant relationship, and break up doesn’t fall too short to have with someone again. Unlike Honey, as if she were a kind of sweet and fresh beginning, a flower that is waiting for the right person to come, pluck her away like a prince.

Wait, why am I dreaming fairy tales, this is just weak and reality is dejected.

Can I start mourning myself?

I haven’t yet confessed to her and now am I already rejected?

            “Is the senior basketball player who runs over you yesterday?”  It was Rhine whose voice couldn’t hide her squealing delight.

            “…”

            “or Is the popular and cool guy, Raymond? I heard he is checking you girl!”

            “Raymond is checking Honey? OMG!! That is super good news he is currently single right now!”

            “I know right! KYAA!!! You are so lucky Honey two hot guys are in to you!!!”

            “But…” Honey tried to calm the giggling two but her effort only made worse.

            “No buts! Enough of your days of being dateless!” It was Sara

“Do you want to be like your sister?” Honey for a sudden she felt in silence, hearing her friends say

“Do you want to fall in love, this is your chance, experience the sweet feeling of it girl!” Honey showed her agreeing smile, she sparkles on my eyes and the time or stop just by staring at her.

            “OH! Boy! I knew it, you have someone right? Even if it wasn’t the two guys but your eyes give way! There is someone you like right?”  Sara teased.

Tell us, Honey!”  Rhine pleads;

Honey has already someone she LIKES!!!!!!! My face frowned and only to be interrupted by the first period teacher, who showed up by coughing out his presence and she moved her mouth seemingly to tell who is that someone.

Teacher! Why do you appear on such a wrong timing!