Chapter 49 Pirate Bear Hostage

Start from the beginning

          "I've gotten a lot of chocolates today." Daehyun smacked his lips and rubbed his hands. "Ooh, Cadbury!"

          "I made-" I tried again.

          "I've got a lot of cards and letters." Jongup opened up his bag which was so stuffed, the seams were going to burst and the cards fell down hopelessly, 

          Himchan plucked a random letter out of the bag and read, "Dear Jongup, ever since the first time I saw you... blah blah blah, I really like you. blah blah blah" He scanned the letter and picked up another letter. "I like you Jongup, I love you Jongup, I will rip my clothes off for you Jongup.  Ugh gross."

          "I don't even know what to do with all the chocolates and sweets I've got." Zelo pulled out a swirly lollipop which made all the other sweets drop. Zelo caught the candy with his shirt and sighed.

          "Throw it away or give it to someone later." Yongguk shrugged, "Its bad for your system."

          "These are for-" I watched the guys sighed and scratch their heads wondering what to do with their over flowing amount of Valentines day gift. I don't want to burden them with my own gift nor did I want to place my mine onto their mountain of gifts and have them forget about mine. I opened my own locker and was faced with a white bear with an eye-patch, holding a box of chocolates.

          "Did you guys...?" I asked them and they came over to my locker. Zelo plucked the teddy bear out of my locker with two fingers and a look of irritation on his face.

          "What is this. Hyungs did you give anything to Haru?" Zelo wrinkled his nose and flicked the bear's black nose. His hyungs shook their head and held the bear up, inspecting and sniffing.

          "I believe this is an offering from her admirer." Youngjae hissed.

          "An admirer?" Jongup said darkly,

          "It's got a scent. I don't like it." Himchan growled

          "Chop it's head off and hang that on a stick, then burn the body with fire." Daehyun said immediately in all seriousness, but I snatched the bear and tossed it safely back into my locker.

          "If that bear goes missing, you're all to blame. It's my present, not yours. I'll decide on how to take care of it."

          "In Matokki culture, once the male and female are in a relationship, if she is still pursued, the male will have to challenge all her admirers." Yongguk explained in a soothing tone, He turned to the other five tense guys and said, "B.A.P remember, this is earth. Earth is unlike Mato planet. Relax it's just a toy."

          I was pleased the Yongguk was starting to let go, relax and respect my wishes but once I turned around and started walking until he thought I couldn't hear him anymore, I heard him whisper, "But I agree with Daehyun. Burn it."

          "I repeat, if I can't find the bear in my  locker after lunch, you guys are held responsible." I said calmly with my back against them. Himchan jogged up to me and linked our arms together. "Baby, let us burn the thing. Please?"

          "Chubby Bunny, I mean it." I snapped when I turned around and found him picking my lock with Zelo hovering over him and Daehyun muttering at them to hurry up. Youngjae looked up guiltily and raised his hands in surrender. "Bunny, at least let us drive a few pins into it like a voodoo doll."

          I gave them a look that would have literally meant NO and watched them walk to us with their heads bowed in shame and looking back at my locker with scorn. "Haru, what's in the bag?"