Chapter 12

Tyler

God I love Y/N.

I love her beautiful eyes and how the way her hair always seems to look perfect even when she's not trying. I love how she sings in the shower when she thinks no one is listening and when she stumbles on her words while trying to rap one of JJ's songs. Everything about her is perfect to me.

I love her more than anything and that is what makes it hard for me to leave her.

I got offered a job in Switzerland and long distance relationships never work out.

I think I know what I'm going to do.

Its going to be hard but I'm going to tell her I'm leaving so she doesn't have to go through what happened with Simon again.

"Y/N! Can you come here for a minute?" I call up to our room.

"Yeah one second!" She calls down.

Only moments later I see her walking towards me.

"What's up babe?" She asks as she sits on the counter.

"I was offered a job" I say quietly.

"Thats great! When do you sta- Why do you look sad?" She says stopping mid sentence.

"Its in Switzerland" I say as I fell tears well up in my eyes.

"Fuck" She whispers.

"I didn't have a choice. The hospital picked it for me" I explain.

"What's going to happen to us?" She asks as she looks up to me.

Her eyes, the eyes that I have fallen in love with, are tearing up heavily.

I would do anything to avoid hurting her but this can't be avoided.

"We both know that long distance never works out" I sniffle.

"So this is it?" She asks.

"I want to take you with me for the first week I'm there. I don't have work and we can have a better goodbye than this" I say.

I see a sad smile play on her lips.

"I would like that" She says as she hopps off the counter and kisses my cheek.

That was the hardest thing I have ever done.

I didn't ever want to hurt her and now ai have. I feel horrible.

You

I wasn't going to break down in sobs in front of him but I was close.

I know he has no control over the situation but this is the second person to just leave me.

I'm hurting a lot right now.

When I saw his eyes filled with tears, my heart broke even more if that was possible.

I get to our bedroom and sob to myself quietly.

Saying goodbye will be terribly hard and I don't want to but I can't go with him.

Everything and almost everyone I need is in London and if I left I'd miss them all too much.

I lay down on the bed and Tyler comes in and lays down beside me.

"I love you so much, you know that?" He sighs as we begin to cuddle. "Telling you that I had to leave was the hardest thing I've done in my short life but I felt like you had the right to know"

"Thank you" I whisper.

"For what?" He asks

"Caring to much about me for so long. You've spent 2 years with my problematic ass and you never left. Even when we'd fight" I say.

"Those were the best 2 years of my life though. All of the fights would be resolved so quickly because I loved you to much to stay mad" He says as he kisses my cheek.

My throat feels sore and dry from needing to cry.

"I love you so much" I sob.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
12:09am
A/N

I stayed home yesterday and downloaded cc for my Sims game. My Sims are so fucking lit now. They have Lana Del Rey and TØP merch now

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼