Chapter 6; "I love my wife. No one will come between us."

Start from the beginning

“Do you hear me son, before you go on trying to dick her down.” “Come on dad, damn.. I mean jeez.” “Boy, you are my son and I have my eyes in ears all on you, even when you aren’t in my presence. Don’t have sex with her in this house.” Trevon left Anthony’s room shaking his head and going back to his room to shower and brush his teeth.

Bianca bounced up to Trevon’s room and knocked on the door, “Yup? Come in.” Bianca ran over and jumped on his bed. Trevon laughed at Bianca. ,”What baby girl?” Bianca bounced around a little. ,”We are about to go to the mall. Your pancakes made Jania run to the bathroom so she had me come tell you.” Trevon laughed., ”That’s the last time I make her pancakes.” “I thought they were delicious, so I don’t know what she’s talking about.” “Thank you Bianca.” Bianca smiled leaving his room. Trevon walked out his room to see the girls folding up the blankets

“What mall are you girls going to.” Jenny and Bianca shrugged. ,”The one with clothes.” Teresa said with a smile. Trevon laughed. “Mr. Morris can I talk to you?” Bria eyed him. Trevon nodded following Bria into the other room. ,”Yes ma’am” “I wanted to say I’m sorry. I got caught up in the moment.” Trevon leaned against the door frame looking at Bria. ,”Bria, you really don’t need to apologize to me.” Bria nodded. ,“Maybe I don’t but I am.”

Trevon nodded.,”Okay.” Bria sighed. ,”That’s it?” Trevon shrugged. ,”Bria you wouldn’t be saying sorry if I didn’t walk in.” Bria blushed. “How do you know that?” Trevon slightly smirked. ,”Bria, I’m not stupid. I never had sex with a girl and told my parents I was sorry right after I was finished. Bria played with the bottom of her skirt. ,”I’d still feel bad though.” “Well duh Bria.” Bria laughed.

*

Anthony bit into a large burger, as Trevon swirled one of his fries in ketchup. Trevon decided to take his son and himself to The Burger Grill. To get something to eat since the girls had all decided to go out. The whole time Anthony was eyeing a girl over Trevon’s shoulder. ,”Son, you are every bit like me at 18. “ Trevon ate his last mouthful of his sandwich. ,”I don’t know what you mean.” Anthony shrugged.

Trevon wiped his mouth taking a drink of his soda. ,”Well, son I was handsome just like you. It wasn’t hard for me to get any girl I wanted, or get something from any girl I wanted.” Anthony shrugged, a smirk playing on his lips. ,”Same.” “That’s not a good thing Anthony.” Anthony sighed. ,”Dad, can’t you just back off?” “I could but I don’t want you to end up in the situation I did.” Anthony set his glass down. ,”I’m not you, and I know how to wrap it up.”

Trevon eyed his son. ,”Are you that naïve Anthony?” Anthony groaned. ,”Things happen son, stop looking over at that girl and look at me.” Anthony shifted his gaze to his dad’s broad face. “What?” “Son,I’m talking to you.” “Why don’t you talk to Jania sometimes? Ask her why I heard that she sucked and fucked Danny in the girl’s bathroom and stop worrying about me I am not doing SHIT! Just like you want me to.” Anthony slouched back in his seat.

Trevon didn’t even hear the profanity streaming out of Anthony’s mouth.. ,”Jania did what?” “Yeah, your little girl, aint so little. You need to talk to her.” Trevon sighed. ,”Who is Danny?” “He’s the captain of the football team, he’s graduating early, he’s got his own place, and he’s a womanizer.” Trevon nodded paying for the bill. ,”So now you got something else to worry about.” Trevon rubbed his hand over his face thinking about his babygirl.

*

“Oh my god, I am going to kick his ass!” Jania shouted when Trevon sat down with Jania to talk. Jania ripped out Trevon’s room and to Anthony’s. Trevon eyebrows went high into his hair line when Jania shoved and sent a fist right into Anthony’s face.

Anthony touched his lip coming at Jania. “HEY!” Trevon grabbed Anthony by his shirt. “JANIA. GO TO YOUR ROOM.”  Jania’s lip quivered as she looked at him .,”Daddy..” Trevon looked down at his daughter, he always had sensitive spot for his baby even when she was wrong.

Trevon sighed speaking softly. ,”Baby go to your room. I’m taking everybody home.” Trevon felt his heart break a bit when he saw tears coming from her eyes. Phylicia was always on his head about spoiling her.  “Anthony go put pressure on your lip. Calm down Son.” Trevon pulled Anthony into a firm hug before letting him go

*

Trevon drove to Bria’s house lastly, once he’d dropped Bianca off. Trevon silently sat in prayer for the right words to say to his daughter, if not anything at all. Trevon didn’t even feel Bria rubbing his thigh in comfort. ,”It’ll be okay.” Trevon nodded a thank you looking ahead into the night. Trevon gripped the steering wheel as her finger tips rang along his zipper.

Trevon looked over at Bria for a second but she only smiled. Trevon looked out the window shield again turning into her street. Trevon felt himself harden from her finger tips ever so lightly probing and teasing his erection. Trevon glanced at her but she was looking out the window now. Trevon felt her pull her fingers away from his crotch as he turned into her driveway. Bria smiled innocently at him. ,”Thank you for the ride. By Mr. Morris.” Trevon waved watching her go inside.

Trevon pressed his head againt the steering wheel momentarily, wondering why he hadn’t asked her to stop or move her hand. ,”I love my wife. No one will come between us.” Trevon spoke softly to himself as he pulled out her driveway and made his way home.