chp 1

I knowwww I'm not good at writing but joey is great and I'm bored - nicole

the oc's name is Clara btw. I'm imagining her with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes, but you can picture whatever :))

It's the first day of summer. 

I've just graduated from high school with my best friend Jakob and I'm so pumped to be able to see him and the guys everyday and just have a blast this summer.

I roll out of bed and go to my crammed closet to pick out today's outfit. I had way to many clothes and not enough space, so sometimes finding things can really be a mission. I grabbed a pair of denim high waisted shorts and a band tee representing the cure, aka one of my fave bands.

 I grabbed a pair of denim high waisted shorts and a band tee representing the cure, aka one of my fave bands

Just as i finished buttoning up my shorts, my phone buzzed. I jumped onto my bed and reached for my phone that resided on my bed side table. 

I had a new text from Jakob. 

Heading to Seb's house, gonna pick you up on the way. -Jakob

I quickly typed out a response.

I'll be waitingggg - Clara

I headed downstairs, being greeted by my parents. 

"Hey hun, got any plans for the first day of summer?" she asked, a smile on her face.

"Yea, Jakob's about to pick me up, so we can hang with everyone," I stated, while plopping a strawberry pop tart into my mouth. 

I only managed to finish one before there was a honking outside my door. I slipped on my vans sk8 lows and dashed out the door. Joey was driving, and Jakob was in the passenger seat, leaving me to make my way to the backseat. 

K I know this is super short but its just chapter 1, expect more to come :)))))

-Nicole