Chapter :2 "what's your story?"

"Oh,hi my name is Rose Thorn" I said.
"Cool, name really suits you"he said huskily while pointing to me with a drink in that same hand. "So, what's your story?" I asked. He almost choked on his drink "my story?" He asked. "Yep, come on give me a little bit of information about yourself " I said while smiling. " I like to go for the mysterious type of rep" he chuckled. " ah I'll start then" I said . "My name is Rose Thorn, I'm 25 years old and I work as a secretary ." I said. "Oh , that's not what I thought you worked as" he grinned. I scoffed and nudged him in the arm. "Sure whatever" I laughed. I checked the time and noticed it was getting late and I had my job at a new law firm tomorrow , and I didn't want to get fired on my first day. " well it's getting late I have to go home, I work tomorrow sorry bye!" I said.   "I'll see you another time then" he grinned.

I dragged my ass to my car, and drove home. Once I got in a got ready to go to bed so I would have lots of energy. " I haven't fed in a while" I thought as I drifted of to sleep. I woke up pretty early at 6 in the morning to be exact. I ran my fingers through my red locks smoothing them out a bit. I put on a teal blouse ,and a black skin tight skirt with some black pumps."damn I look hot" I chuckled as I looked in the mirror. I grabbed my keys and my black purse and headed out the door.

"I hate all of you!" I screamed in my car. I had gotten stuck in traffic yay!

I eventually arrived at Salvatore corporate offices my new palace of torture."fun!" I walked up to this lady in the front who looked like a wannabe hooker. She had a very low cut pink blouse and straight black hair dyed pink at the ends. "Hello, my names Rose Thorn I'm the new secretary" I said with the best fake smile I could make. " Your 19 minutes late ,and my name is Dinah..Dinah Cumbersome " said Dinah or her new nickname "Pinky". "Ok" I said. " I will tell Mr.Salvatore your LATE ,and your going up too see him." Said pinky. "K" I smirked.

"He's on the fifth floor."Bitched pinky. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the elevator." 1..2..3..4..ah..5" I said and pressed 5. The elevator opened. In front of me was a handsome man with the same black eyes the same faint scar on his lip, and that devilishly handsome face. Only this time he was wearing a very expensive suit that covered his tattoos. I blinked like 7 times in a row ,and even proceeded to rub my eyes. Then my dumbass finally figured this shit out. "Hello, Ms.Thorn " grinned Erin. "Oh hell no" I shouted ,and started too walk away. I felt a warm hand on my arm pull me back. He turned me to face him."I didn't know you were my boss, the interviewer was not clear" I said "well, Ms.Thorn your a grown woman you need money,and this is a job" he smirked "ugh, fine only because I need the money" I growled. "Alrighty then ,that's your desk" he said while pointing to a polished wooden desk with a leather chair and computer and other office shit. "Oh one more thing Rose" he smiled "I can't wait to really get into it with you, work that is "he grinned. " asshole" I whispered and started to get settled in.