Up All Night

Up All Night

It was around 9 o'clock and you just got of a babysitting job. The kids were driving you crazy so you and your best friend Shanel (yes the one from Young Money) decided to hit Club Bezerk for the night.

"Shanel those kids were making me crazy" "Just forget about them" she said. "You're here for a good night and that's what you're gonna get (Y/N)." "You promise?" you ask. "Hell yeah girl, I swear. I think Wayne's here too. And I can just tell y'all want eachother." she provokes. "Oh shut up." "Mhmm okay (Y/N). Judt remember the condom." *you push her playfully* "Lets just get our asses in there haha." you insist.

Not long after you guys get in there you spot Wayne. You tell Shanel that you'll be over there with him and she gives you a smirk and tells you to be careful and that you'll talk to her later.

"Hey Wayne." "Oh hey (Y/N)" he says slightly high. "Wanna dance?" you ask. "With you? Anytime baby"

Y'all go out onto the dancefloor and start dancing together. Not too long after the grinding starts to get more physical and turns to dry humping.

"I think we should go somewhere more private. Maybe my crib so we can finish what we're starting." he says then winks at you. You nod and follow him to his car, he drives to his crib and then lets you out the car. You follow him inside and your jaw drops at the sight of how big the house is.

"You hungry?" he asks. "Yeah... but not for food" you reply and he gets the hint. He walks over to you and picks you up by your legs and leans you into a wall. He starts to kiss your neck. "Ohhh Dwayne." you moan. "That's right (Y/N). Say my name bae." He carries you into the room. You slip out of yours dress and he get out of his pants and shirt. He pulls down his boxers revealing his huge dick. You gasp at the sight and the lust takes you over. You almost automatically drop to your knees, take him in your hand before taking him in your mouth. "Ohhh (Y/N). Dont stop." You deepthroat him but he doesnt wanna cum yet so he picks you up, puts you onto the bed, and get ontop of you. Easing his dick into your pussy. He fucks you hard and fast until you both cum. You guys keep this up all night till it reaches morning. You both wake up smiling at the memory of last night. Seeing as though that "memory" was still left on those sheets.

You dutty little fuckers. ;)