Naked Cuddling

Title - Naked Cuddling
By - _screamer
Rating - 10

Description
Picture this It's 2am and you're minding your own business, pleasuring yourself with the lights on and blinds up for once. It's not like you do it everyday, just this once cause your friend asked you to try this new 'technique'. You're just about to complete when you hear a gasp of surprise and a loud click, followed by a flash.

Yup, your neighbor just got a picture of you working your magic.

 Sounds unlikely, doesn't it? But it happened to Abigail Joseph and her annoying neighbor Atticus Beckett cannot get enough of it. Atticus is all for sharing the picture with the world, but with Abigail's good girl reputation on the line, she's ready to do whatever it takes to get the bad boy to delete the picture from his phone, even if it means agreeing to a pact that might as well change her life forever. 

 Join Abigail and Atticus through their journey of self discovery, mutual confusion, a tinge of friendship and maybe even a spark of love. Maybe this good girl isn't all that good. And just maybe this player can bring out her worst.

Review - well... this was certainly an interesting story...  Naked Cuddling has such an interesting and funny plot line! I believe I fell in love with one of the characters!*Coughs* Atticus *coughs* It has 28 chapters including the bonus and epilogue. I recommend this to people who are ready to read their brains out and per their pants from laughing too hard. And to people who like the mixture of romance, teen fiction, and comedy all in one.