I was in front of Uni’s door and decided to knock. She didn't answer. I continued to knock on the door until it opened by itself. I looked inside to see she was gone. Her stuff was missing and the window was opened. She must've ran away, I thought. Where could she had gone? I hope she doesn't tell anyone about last night. I pulled out my phone and began calling Uni.

Uni’s POV

I was in Leanbox. Vert was surprised I was here with all my stuff. I couldn't tell her about last night. So I decide to cover it up by saying I was in a fight with Noire and didn’t want to go back. She gladly let me in and let me sleep in a guest room. All I could think about was Nepgear. How her body was lifeless and sad. Just thinking about it made me want to cry. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was Noire. I wasn't ready to talk to her so I declined her call. She continued to call back over and over again until I finally gave in and accepted her call. But I had to be careful with my words when speaking with her.

(On phone)

Uni: “Hello?”

Noire: “Uni, are you okay? Your stuff is missing and the window was open.”

I guess she figured it out. It's so like her to figure it out before confronting someone.

Uni: “I'm in Leanbox with Vert.”

There was a moment of silence between us until she said:

Noire: “Did you tell anyone about last night?”

Her voice completely changed from worried to a cold and emotionless tone.

Uni: “No I didn't tell anyone. Vert doesn't know about it.”

Noire: “Good. Let's keep it that way. Are you coming back home?”

Does she honestly believe that I would come home after what I've seen? I would die if I even step into the house knowing that my girlfriend died in it. And her spirit haunting me for the rest of my life. No thank you.

Uni: “I'm going to stay here for a little while to get my mind off things. I come home eventually, I whispered the last part as we said our goodbyes and hung up.”

What am I going to do?

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting on the couch next to Neptune as we flicked through the channels. She had her arm around me and pulled me against her breasts. I used them as a pillow. She smiled and began speaking.

Neptune: “Since we don't have school, maybe we can go on a date.”

I nodded at her in response. We decided to go to the park for a picnic because why not.

Time skip brought to you by Neps Pudding

We were sitting under a tree eating and talking about stuff. She was telling me things about Nepgear and the things that had done together. At least she didn't forget about her. How would she? That's her sister, her own flesh and blood. She was doing a lot of cuddling and kissing and it was embarrassing. But at least she is showing how much she loved me.

In Planeptune

IDK POV

Histoire was working on the mountains of paperwork. Something Neptune was supposed to be doing. But was busy hanging out with her girlfriend (Y/N). Histoire didn't mind but she could at least do something around here to benefit her country.

Histoire: “That's the 2nd pile of work done.”

She stretched her arms and placed them on the book she was floating on.

Histoire: “I need a break. Now.”

As she said that, the Basilicom’s phone rang which made Histoire more stressed out. She picked up the phone

(On phone)

Histoire: “Planeptune’s Basilicom. Oracle speaking.”

Planeptune’s Captain of Guard: “Is Lady Purple Heart there?”

It was the captain of the Planeptune guards. They usually don't call unless it's something important.

Histoire: “No but I can take any information from you and tell her when she is available.”

PCOG: “During one of my guards early rounds, he saw something in the woods. He investigated and saw a body.

Histoire froze as he mentioned a body. She was thinking the worse that it was Nepgear. She doubt it could be her.

PCOG: “He identified it to be our CPU Candidate. I'm sorry but she was found dead. She was murdered. We are now investigating her death.”

Histoire: “I see. Thank you for telling me.”

Histoire then hung up the phone. She was thinking about Nepgear’s death and how she was going to tell Neptune.

Histoire: “I'll inform her now."

(Y/N) POV

After our date, Neptune and I were at home watching a movie. It was about a assassin getting revenge on the government for his family's death. It was sad but awesome. After the movie, Neptune’s phone began to ring.

Neptune: “it's Histoire. I need to take this, she said as she walked away from the couch and into the kitchen.

A little later, she came back with a sad look on her face. She looked down and started to cry. I quickly got up to comfort her, leading her to the couch.

(Y/N): “Neptune, what's wrong?”

Neptune: “They found Nepgear. Dead.”

My eyes widened as she said that. My heart started to hurt and tears rolled down my face. Dead? This can't be. I began to think about my stalker. And how they could be involved with this. They have been stalking me since I got here and Nepgear going missing? Now she is dead as soon as Neptune confessed her feelings towards me? The stalker must've been pissed when that happen. Channeling their anger on Nepgear by killing her. This is my fault. She is dead because of me.