Chapter 8 - "The Warden's Secret"

_ - Late at Night - _

Mitch's POV.
I sat there, bored as hell in this room. It was small, cramped, and too dimly lit for my liking. Footsteps stopped outside the iron door and a guard spoke, "Come on you, get up. The Warden would like to speak with you," Grunting lightly, feeling stiff from having to lay on a stone floor for two days, I approached the door slowly. The door opened after the guard pulled the lever down, now stepping aside for me to go in front of him. I did so and allowed him to take me to the Warden's Office. It wasn't even ten feet away from my cell. "Go in," The guard ordered, gesturing to the door we stood at now.

(Smut/Lemon Approaching!)

Walking into the Warden's office, my eyes met with his. "Ah, Mitch. How was solitary? As fun as expected?" The Warden asked me with a grin. All I did was glare at him and take a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk. The paintings on his walls seemed calming, but there was nothing calm about the connection between our eyes. Then, the guard left the room to go somewhere else, seeming to know that the Warden could handle me. "I see you're feeling rebellious tonight. Which could be good for you~" The Warden said, getting up from his seat to whisper the last part in my ear. I heard the lock on the door click, signifying the exit was now locked. He then leaned down from behind me, slowly moving his head into the space between my shoulder and neck. Then, I felt him begin to run his tongue up the right side of my neck and behind my ear. Biting my lip, I kept myself from moaning or gasping.

He then whispered huskily in my right ear, "I know you're trying to hide it~" The area in my pants began to tighten with each of his teases to my skin. "Jerome..." I moaned out breathlessly as I felt his arm beginning to snake down to reach for my crotch. I heard him chuckle lightly before grazing his fingers over my clearly hardened member. "Master, please fuck me," I moaned out, feeling him begin to rub his hand against my crotch as he searched for my sweet spot.

Jerome let out a growl and ripped me out of the chair, pinning my back to the desk. My legs hung over the front, Jerome's hips between them, our lips connected and tongues fighting as the saliva grew thicker. Jerome's hips then grinded against me and I moaned into the kiss, wanting to beg for more pleasure. We broke the kiss, hurriedly taking off our shirts before reconnecting for the fight of dominance.

I could feel Jerome sliding my pants and underwear down my legs and off of me. Sighing through the kiss, I was grateful to be relieved of the fabric. Before I knew it, I could feel Jerome's tip tapping my entrance teasingly. It was distracting, in which caused me to loose the fight and Jerome slid his tongue into my mouth for his victory exploration. After a few minutes, Jerome ended the kiss with a small nip to my bottom lip. Then, he backed up and got down on his knees. Jerome grabbed my thighs and pulled me a little closer to him, opening my legs more. I could feel my now exposed entrance being penetrated by Jerome's tongue. Light moans erupted from my lips, growing louder and louder as Jerome's tongue thrusted in and out of my whole. "Oh god, Jerome. I'm gonna come!" I panted out as I neared my climax.

With that, he removed his sweet tongue and stood back up. Jerome leaning back over me and we locked lips again, nipping each other once or twice. I could taste myself from his tongue, which wasn't half bad. My climax had cooled down after our little make out session and my entrance was still open and stretched from Jerome's tongue.

I panted as I watched Jerome align his member with my hole, pushing my legs back so that I could hold them. Then, Jerome slid into me with ease and began to thrust and gradually gain speed. "Oh god Jerome! Yes! Yes! Right there...right there!" I moaned out as I felt pleasure coarse through my body. My eyes were now lidded, moaning and panting as the heat grew between us. Jerome's sexy nothings that he whispered practically made me go crazy.

"God, Mitch...you're still so tight..god I love fucking you.." Jerome said to me in between grunts, going deeper and causing me to moan even more. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh fuck, Jerome...oh fuck me..ah, yes! Oh god...h-harder," I begged, feeling Jerome pull my hips up slightly to go deeper into my hole. "Oh god...oh god! Jerome, I'm cumming!" I yelled, throwing my head back and digging my nails into the backs of my thighs. My moans turned back to a soft tone as Jerome continued to thrust into me deeply. His warm cum squirted into my insides and I felt Jerome slowly pull out.

Pulling out a plug from one of his desk drawers, I slowly put it into my entrance. Then, I slid off of the desk and got on my knees in front of Jerome, beginning to lick and suck his member clean. The slightly salty, but mostly sweet cum coating my tongue stickily.

~ End of Chapter 8 ~