Chapter 2

Niall's P.O.V.

Louis and I have been living in this house for two days now. Every once and a while something weird happens. Stuff like a cup falls over even though no one touched it or we hear a baby crying even though there is no baby in this house and are nearest neighbor lives five minutes away.By car.

     When ever something like this happens I emidently turn into clingy cuddely boyfriend. Louis says its cute....but I dont see how me being terrified is cute. But its Louis mind and I have no idea what goes on in there.

It doesn't seem to bother Louis to much. Maybe just make him be on edge for about an hour or so, but thats it. And none of it makes sense.Likened scares of thunderstorms, but not this crap? Crazy.

"Hey, Ni?"Louis shouts from our upstairs bedroom breaking my train of thought. "What?" I shout back "Come here!"he shout. I grumble a few words about how im to lazy to get up...as I get up and head upstairs.

   Ugg the room is so far away.

"Yea, Lou?" I say as I walk into the bedroom. "Over here." He says. Hes standing by the air vent. "What do ya need? " I ask "Smell the air..." he says making a face. Knowing i will probably regret this later i do as im asked.

"It smells like something died in here." I say as I cough a bit "I know...I think its coming from the basement....will you please go down there?" he asks sticking out his bottom lips and making puppy dog eyes a face i cannever resist. "Only if you come with." I say "Okay."

Louis and I have yet to go into the basement. We haven't needed to until now.

I step on the first step. It makes a creepy grouning noise. I continue down with Louis a step behind me.

I can hear Louis counting how many steps there are. "Six...seven...eight..." he continues until he gets to "...twenty two." the last step.

"The smell defiantly came from down here..." I say. The smell is about fifty times worse down here. "Agreed." Louis says while searching for the light switch.

When he finds it and turns the light on the first thing I see is what looks to be a work bench with tools and such on it. Also some brownish reddish looking stains.

"Ni...look at that..." Louis mumbles pointing to what used to be a dog. Its all bones now. Probably died years ago. It wasn't the cause of the smell though...you could just tell.

"Thats not what is causing the smell."Louis says confirming my thoughts "Mmhmm" I mumble

"Lets go in there." I say pointing to the next room I just noticed. "Ok..."Louis says as we both start to walk over to the door.

When I open this door I could tell that whatever was causing the smell...it was in here.

"Niall...over here. Now." Louis demands. Thats when I noticed he was already across the room. I start walking over. The smell gets worse with every step closer I take to where Louis is.

"What is it?" I ask him "Well...I found the cause of the smell....its obviously not something else." A dog. It was dead obviously...but what was around it....wasn't from him.

Blood. A lot of blood.

"What was that?!?"Louis asked startled when we hear a small whine.

"Its a puppy Lou!"I say shocked when I see the small dog...it looked a lot like the dead dog. Thats when I notice what was behind it. About five other dead puppies.

"We cant let it die like the rest of them." I say while picking it up "Lets go upstairs...I gotta call the lady that sold us the house so that she can...ya know...get rid of the dead ones."Louis mumbles at the end "Okay." I say before walking forwards the stairs and then going up them.My eyes start to water. From the fact of the smell and also we just found seven dead dogs in our basement.

##############################

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter :D

My kik: Lilo_and_narry

My instagram: otp__central or __troyler___