Midnight. Capter 2

Start from the beginning

"You know, every time I ask you to sleep over at my house you always refuse saying your busy." I frowned.

"Well I am! But I've slept at your house before."

"Yeah, but you woke up in the middle of the night and left mumbling things saying 'I can't take it anymore.' And 'I have to get out of here fast.'" I said trying to mimic his voice.

"You suck at mimicking people." He chuckled.

"It's not funny! I want an explanation!" I frowned taking my head away from his shoulder, and sitting up straight him doing the same.

"Oh come on Bo, we've been over this before! I was uncomfortable sleeping with you!" He said a loudly.

"No you weren't, when you came to my house to do homework we would take naps and you would sleep pretty well! You even did that thing that you do when your comfortable!" I said a little louder.

"Kids, keep it down." My mom scolded us.

"Okay, listen Bo I'll sleep at your house when we get to London." He sighed.

"The whole night..."

"Yeah the whole night, I won't leave until noon." He nodded.

"And if you don't."

"I'll tell you why I don't sleep at your house as much as you want me too."

"Okay." I nodded standing up.

"I don't like arguing with you." Louis admitted, standing up with me.

"I don't like it any better than you do."

He smiled a crooked smile and hugged me kissing my cheek afterwards.

"Love you." I mumbled.

"Love you." He said back.

"Okay, the plane is leaving in a few so lets go." Johannah said leading us to the plane.

....

Once we were settled in the plane Louis switched seats with my mom and sat next to me.

"How long is the plane ride?" Louis asked nervously.

"About eight hours I think." I couldn't remember, I think it was either eight hours or seven hours and thirty minutes.

"Shit." He mumbled.

"Aww, is Louis scared?" I teased.

"No, it's just sooo long." He mumbled.

"I don't think I'll make it." He whispered his voice barely audible.

"What do you mean you won't make it?" I asked.

His eyed widened he probably thought I didn't hear him.

"I uh- it just." He stuttered trying to find the words to say.

"You are scared!" I laughed pointing at him.

"I'm not, I've been on a plane before. I meant that I probably won't stay sleep the whole ride, and I'll have jet lag." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, it's ok. I have some pills you can take." I said looking through my bag.

"Oh my god pills, yeah!" He said like I just agreed to like superman more than batman.

"Uh yeah? Here." I said handing the pill.

"It lasts 2 hours?" He asked reading the label

"Yeah."

"Ok" he said grabbing four pills and popping it into his mouth drinking water afterwards.

"Don't you think 1 was enough." I frowned.

"I need as much sleep as I can get." He smiled handing me back the pills.

"I'll take three then, this jet lag thing must be really bad if you have to sleep the whole ride." I said taking out three pills.

"Good idea." He yawned.

"So since you watched the whole walking dead marathon, tell me about it." He said turning to face me.

"Oh my god yes! So Lori, you know Ricks wife?" I asked. He nodded.

"She had the baby girl." I smiled.

"Aww that's good." Louis smiled with me.

"But she died giving birth, and Carl her son...had to shoot her in the head so she wouldn't turn into one of them." I shook my head remembering the sad part.

"Aww, no poor kid. What happened to Rick?" Louis asked.

"He broke down crying as soon as he saw the little girl in Maggie's arms and not Lori's"

"That teaches a lesson." Louis said while yawning at the same time and pointing at me.

"Really?" I asked frowning.

"Yeah. Don't get knocked up during an apocalypse." He chuckled.

"Hey! Come on it was sad, Rick was devastated and imagine what Carl's going through since he had to shoot his own mom in the head." I shook my head.

"I'm kidding love, but if we ever have an apocalypse I'm going to make sure no guy ever gets close to you." He smiled.

"Yeah okay, and I'm going to make sure you don't get close to any girl." I nodded laughing.

"Lets cuddle, I'm cold." He whined pulling the arm rest up and snuggling up next to me.

The last thing I heard was the quiet voices if people talking in the plane,before I fell into a deep sleep.