N I N E T E E N. ↴| ✔

Start from the beginning

"You," She starts, looking me over. "Will go into the labyrinth as well." Santanico walks away and we all exchange a look. As we look back to where she was just a minute ago, we see that the RV is gone. I look the other way and see tables full of weapons and things we need to know about the job.

We walk closer and Seth sighs. "Perfect." He groans.

"Well, good news is, you know the job." Richie says to his brother. "The bad news is, you got yourself busted doing it."

"This is the job that landed you in prison?" I ask Seth in shock but he ignores me and turns to Richard.

"Oh, yeah. I wonder why." Seth says sarcastically.

"We both know why." Richie states. "Just run it for us." He mentions to him and I.

"The Parker Hotel..." Seth starts.

~~

"As soon as that's finished, the two men converge onto the penthouse and start cracking the safe." I look to Seth in awe. Does he have that whole thing memorized? "That's where the real score is. 10 million in uncut diamonds."

"That could buy me all of the McDonald's I wanted." I smile and Richie gives me an incredulous look.

"You're not seriously thinking of that right now are you?" He questions me and I shrug.

"I haven't eaten all day." Richard rolls his eyes at me but I catch a smirk coming from his lips.

"I bet that's where the labyrinth is keeping the blood." Richie says to Seth, walking to the table with the weapons. "Shouldn't be too much of a problem with all our new swag."

"No, no. No dice." Seth shakes his head at his brother. "We can't lug that thing all the way up there, okay? You got to go native. Touch and feel." I stand in the back awkwardly.

"You too Moana." Seth mentions me over and I smile.

"At least it's a Samoan princess." I laugh and he smiles back at me.

"Pick out some stuff because you need to help us." He tells me and I nod.

"Hey, same goes for the arsenal, all right? Keep it simple." Seth scolds his brother who has a semi-automatic rifle.

"We are at a severe disadvantage if we don't take these." Richie objects.

"Oh, that's right. It's a house of horrors." Seth shakes his head. Throwing his arms up, he continues. "And one of my worst memories, thanks to you."

"I told you not to take that job in the first place." Richie and Seth continue to fight and I pick up a gun.

"You made it personal, and that's why you blew it." My ears tune in and out of the conversation and I look the gun over.

"No, I blew it because I didn't have the right boxman with me."

"Well, now you do." Richie says. "This place can throw whatever it wants at us and it doesn't matter. You know why?" Seth walks over to Richard who is holding two suites. "'Cause the Gecko brothers ride again."

Seth takes the suite and I feel my finger slip. All of the sudden I hear a gunshot as my hand accidentally hits the trigger, putting a bullet in Richie's chest.

I drop the gun and gasp, covering my mouth with my hands. Richie groans and I run over to him. "Oh my god Richie," I breath. I quickly undo the buttons to his suite and look to see where the wound is.

"I'm fine." He says, leaning on the desk. My hands run over his wife-beater where the bullet should've gone in but I feel nothing. He walks past my shocked face and takes off his jacket, Seth doing the same.