T W E N T Y. ↴| ✔

*Not edited// word count: 2492*

"Guy nearly broke my neck with his bare hands." Seth complains, rubbing where the man chokes him. "I don't know what the hell this is, man. This... He was not that strong in prison. Not at all."

"He wasn't a Culebra, right?" I ask him and Seth shakes his head.

"No. No, he definitely was not."Seth looks over to his brother who is trying to wipe the blood off of his chin. "You missed a spot." He says sarcastically.

"Yeah, I couldn't help it." Richard defends himself. "Something came over me. I had to."

"You had to what? Had to, what, feed?" Seth yells at Richie.

"Yeah." Richard yells back.

"You couldn't control yourself?" Seth questions.

"No, I couldn't!" Richard protests. All of the sudden he starts groaning and Seth stops the car.

"Jesus Christ." Seth stares at his brother and I look to Richard but he's not there anymore. It's Pritchard.

"What the hell." I say in shock.

"What?" Richard asks us both but we just continue to stare at the man.

"Your f..." Seth stares at Richie in shock and then slaps the overhead mirror down. Richard looks into the mirror.

"What?" He looks at himself in confusion. "I'm Pritchard?" He starts feeling up his face. The cars behind Seth start honking and he starts to drive again while Richard starts to change back into his own body.

"How the hell did you do that?" I ask him.

"I don't know. But I could feel it in my body. It's like it was tearing me apart."

~~

We pull up to the Parker Hotel and Richard gets out, Seth following. Opening my door, Richard helps me out and I walk in the middle of the Gecko Brothers. Seth throws the valet the keys and we all walk in.

Not gonna lie it felt like something out of a James Bond movie.

"Okay, 30 minutes on the clock." Seth checks his watch as we stand in the lobby. "By the time you disable security and make your way to the penthouse, I'll gonna make the drop in the counting room."

"Except for one problem." Richard says.

"What?" Seth asks and he mentions for us to look behind us. There stands...Sid.

"Do I look like the goddamn Chamber of Commerce?" He asks a guest.

"Oh, great. Another blast from the past." Seth groans.

"Or worse." Richie says. "The security room is right behind him."

"What do we do now?" Seth questions and I step up.

"I got a better idea." I say, walking over to the stage just past where people are sitting down for dinner. A security guard stops me.

"Where do you think you're going?" The tall, dark-skinned man asks me.

"I'm the performer." I state and he nods, letting me past him.I walk onto the stage, making my way towards the microphone setup. There are girls in dresses who I assume to be back up singers and I talk to them for a second, asking if they knew the song I wanted to sing. They nod and I speak into the microphone.

"Hello," I say into it and everyone looks to me. "I hope you all are having a great evening. Please enjoy." I smile, looking to Richard for him to go talk to the man who goes by Big Jim.