Part 4: The Threat

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't been posting... so much crap to do!

[Austin's P.O.V.]

Sunrise was coming, and I had developed a horrible feeling that Pan had done something to Hannah. I had just found my way back to camp after looking all night, and I wasn't sure if I should have even been at the camp. Well, I wouldn't have been there at all if I wasn't looking for my sister. I approached a tent, which had a lantern inside. The outline of one of the boys was dancing on the wall of the tent, and I decided to see who it was. I pulled back a flap of the tent door to see Felix, the guy who had took Hannah. Anger running through me, I attacked him. 

"Where is my sister you son of a bitch?!" I screamed at him as I flung my fist square in his face. He made a grunting sound and fell on the floor.

"If I told you the game wouldn't be nearly as fun." He muttered, holding his face. I let out a sound of rage and kicked him in the ribs. He groaned painfully, holding his side now.

"What do you think you're doing?" Cole yelled, pulling me back. I struggled with all my strength, but he was stronger then last time he held me back.

"This guy took my sister!" I yelled at him, fighting to get free. Felix laughed as he held his side.

"I don't have her anymore, Pan has hidden her where you won't find her." I yelled again and tried to pull away from Cole.

"Austin, it's all a part of the game." Cole said, a weird tone to his voice. I stopped dead.

"What did you just say?" I turned to him. There was no way this was Cole.

Cole smirked, and picked a small pouch from his pocket. Before I could back away, he emptied the pouch on his hand and blew some powder in my face. Coughing, I had just enough time to ask what the powder was before I passed out.

[3rd Person P.O.V.]

Felix shoved Austin's body off of him as he got off the floor. Cole smirked and shoved the pouch back in his pocket. 

"It's a shame this body can't do magic." Cole said, sighing. He kicked Austin out of the way before going over to Felix. "Are you okay?"

Felix nodded. "That boy didn't do much damage." He muttered, wiping blood off the corner of his mouth. "Is Cole trying to resist you?" Cole shook his head.

"It's impossible to resist if the person controlling you has your heart..." Cole said, looking at Austin. "Put him in a cage, next to the other." Felix nodded and lifted Austin over his shoulder.

"Whatever you say, Pan."

[Hannah's P.O.V.]

Peter put the heart back in the pouch. Then he turned to me as I continued to try and wiggle out of the ropes. Peter clicked his tounge.

"Please..." I begged. "Let us go home... we didn't mean to come here... It was a mistake..."

"Why would I do that?" He smirked, kneeling down and running a hand along my chin. I pulled away and began trying to wiggle free again.

"The ropes are tied with magic, so unless your magic is stronger then mine..." He flicked his wrist, and the ropes tightened painfully. "...you're not getting out of here until I want you to."

"Let us go..." I pleaded, slowly giving up hope. Peter leaned next to my ear.

"Hope is a horrible thing to have." He whispered, as if reading my mind. My heart was beating faster now, fear taking over. Thoughts filled my head, doubting me ever leaving this tree. I would never see Austin again, I was going to die here, or worse..

Peter smirked and removed his hand from my jaw.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, afraid of the answer. Peter leaned away from me again, looking coldly into my eyes, heartless green meeting hopeless brown.

"I'm sure there are a few people on Neverland right now who would risk anything for your safety... all they need is that little push..." He muttered, pushing lightly against my chest. My heart felt like pounding out of my ribcage, and I tried desperately to control it.

"Your heart is just dying to come out..." He placed a cold hand directly above my heart. I stiffened, bracing myself for the recently experienced pain. Almost without warning, he shoved his hand back inside my chest, causing me to make the same gasping noise as before. He kept his hand in my chest, not moving it but just holding my beating heart. I groaned in pain, moving at an attempt to make the situation less uncomfortable. Every beat was full of pain.

Then he grinned and squeezed the hardest he ever had, and I screamed. He squeezed it like this for a while, until finally loosening his grip. I caught my breath sharply, my fists clenched and my body aching.

"Do you want to help me yet?" He said quietly, staring at me coldly.

"I don't want... to do... anything with... you..." I choked out, gasping because he was squeezing again.

"Are you sure about that?" He said, a threatening tone in his voice. I tried to answer, but all that came from my mouth was a whine. He ripped his hand out, without my heart, and held it in front of him. The ropes on my wrists untied themselves and the trapdoor swung open. I fell forward, my hands on my chest.

"Go." Peter said. He then walked to the trapdoor. "Oh." He said. "Don't leave this camp alone, or I won't be as kind next time." He jumped down, leaving me alone.