~Chapter 6~

Vera's POV:

We woke up the next morning with the birds chirping outside, and the ray of sunshine seaming through the curtains. "Good morning" "Good morning beautiful". I sat up, rubbing my eyes and he sat up and leaned back against the headboard of the bed. "I don't wanna go home" I whined. "I know you don't, but we have to. Maybe when we do, we can do something fun like go to see your family" he answered. "Ohh ya that would be a good idea, I can tell them what happened yesterday!" I said with excitement. "It'll be fun" he said. "I know it will. I can't wait to tell them!" I said. "I bet you can't wait" he said with a laugh. I turned to face him, kissed him, and turned back around to get off the bed to get in the shower. "I'll do the packing while your in the shower babe" "Aw thank you honey! I love you" I said. "I love you too" he looked at me with a wink. I smiled. I got my belongings for the shower and went in. While I was in the shower, I kept thinking about last night. About how he proposed to me, and how that we had the best night of our lives. I looked at my ring and smiled. " I love this man to the moon and back" kept going through my mind. I chuckled and started washing my face.

After I was finished in the shower, I went back into the bedroom and got dressed. I put on a light gray sweater, a pair of black leggings, and ankle-high adidas sock's. I brought my Micheal Kors Jet Set tote bag downstairs and I saw Patrick finishing up packing. "Hey, you ready?" He asked. "Ya I just need to get my shoes on and do something quickly to my hair" I said with a laugh. "Okay, I'm gonna put the suitcases in the car and we're off" he said while walking out the door with the suitcases. I ran upstairs to check if he left anything, which he didn't, and I went back downstairs with my shoes in my hands. I put on my white converse and brushed my hair and threw the comb in my purse. Patrick came back inside and said "Okay there in the car. I have the plane tickets". "Okay I'll be right there!" He walked back out and I went into the bathroom and put my hair in a high ponytail. I exited the bathroom, grabbed my purse and walked out of the hotel room. "Let's go" I said while entering the car. "Alright let's go" he answered.

We checked into the airport fine and Patrick and I walked our suitcases to the lever to get on the plane. We put the suitcases on there, and we walked over to the food court because I was hungry and I needed to eat something. Patrick got me a bagel with light cream cheese and some orange juice, which is my favorite breakfast meal. Patrick got a bagel with butter. When we were finished, he checked his phone and realized we had to get to the gate right away. "Oh shoot, we gotta go come on!" He stood up and took my hand and we ran to the gate. "Oh no I hope we didn't miss it!" I said, running out of breath. Lucky we didn't. They were just boarding our group when we arrived at gate 183. We walked up breathlessly to the counter, and walked down the trailor. We found our seats and sat down. "Holy..we just made it" I said. "I know right" he said with a slight giggle escaping his mouth. I looked him and kissed him. I sat back and took my laptop out of my purse and put it onto the tray next to me. I was watching some movies until the flight was over. I put my laptop back in my bag and looked over my shoulder and saw Patrick sleeping peacefully. I giggled slightly and tapped him on the shoulder to wake him up. "Hey, hun wake up we're about to land" I whispered. He grunted and woke up. "Oh, did I fall asleep?" He said. "Yes you did!" I said with a small smile. We safely landed and left the plane. Patrick and I got our bags and headed home.

We arrived home about an hour later. He pulled up the drive way and parked the car. "Wow, I missed this house" I said. "I bet you did" he said with a laugh. We got out and got the bags and went inside. I put my bag down and brought my suitcase upstairs into the laundry room. I brought it to the laundry room because I wanted all of my clothes to be cleaned. After I put everything in the washer, I put away all of the bathroom products and my hair essentials. Patrick unpacked his bag after me. I did his laundry after mine. When I was finished I sat on the couch, and he followed right behind me. "What do you want to watch?" He asked me. "Anything you want to watch" I sat beside him and cuddled next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. We watched TV for about an hour and then I had to get up because I wanted to get ready to see my parents. "Come on, I wanna go see my parents". "Alright" he got up and got his shoes on and walked out the door. I took the keys from him and locked the door.

I got in the Range Rover and drove it to my parents house. Since it was nice out tonight I opened the windows and let the fresh air wonder through the hot car. "Its really nice out tonight babe" he says while holding my hand. One hand was on the wheel the other was holding his. "I know it is, that's why I opened the windows so the fresh air can get the heat out of this car" I said with a laugh. Around ten minuets later we arrived at my parents house. I saw there car in the driveway so they must be home. Patrick and I got out of the car and walked to the front door.

Knock, knock, knock

After a few knocks on the door my mother finally opened the door. "Hi mom!" I said giving her a hug. "Aww Vera, honey I haven't seen you in a while" she says into my shoulder. "There's the son-in-law" my father says while walking into the living room. "Oh dad be polite!" I said with a laugh. Patrick walked in behind me and shut the door. He greeted himself to my parents, by giving them hugs. "Hello Marissa, and George!" He said while greeting himself. I had a huge smile on my face. "Come sit down!" my mother said to both of us. We both sat down on the couch. "So what's going on lately with you two?" my mother asked. My father sat down next to her on the chair. "Well, something very exciting happened when Patrick and I were at a set filming for a movie" I explained. "What was it" my parents said in unison. "Patrick and I are.." I looked at him with a smile, "Were getting married!" We both said. "Oh my gosh, really! Aww my baby girl is growing up too fast" my father said. "Oh my! Vera, Patrick, I'm so happy for the both of you!" my mom said with excitement. I showed her the ring and showed my father after. "Patrick, you got the most beautiful ring I've ever seen" my mother said. "You sure did" my father said right after. "I love it, its so beautiful" I say and give Patrick a quick kiss. "Why don't we go celebrate?" Patrick asked. "That would be a great idea! Mom, Dad?" I questioned. "Oh course we want to celebrate!" my parents said. "Okay let's go out to dinner at your favorite restaurant" Patrick said to me. "Oh yay!" I was filled with so much excitement in my body I couldn't hold it in. My father and my mother went into the bedroom to get changed. Patrick and I stayed in the living room. "I love you so much, Patrick" I gave him a kiss. "I love you more" he said against my lips. He deepened the kiss, pulling me into him. I heard my them coming down the stairs and I let go of Patrick. "I make it up to you later, I promise" I whispered and gave him a wink. He winked back and sat up. "Okay ready to go?" "Yes, let's go" I say. All of us went out of the house, and got into our car. Patrick drove this time. I started getting thoughts about our wedding, already. Yes, it's early but I can't help being in love with this man. He's the only one, I just know it.