"You're never serious." I smirk and he laughed. "Really then may--"

"Rio-chan! Okano-chan!" Someone called us and as we all turned around, Kayano was waving happily with a smile. "Oh~! You've matured!"

"Everyone did too." She said with a smile and joined our conversation. "How's your Nagisa?" I asked and I noticed she was pouting a bit. "Ahaha? He's busy.. And I don't want to force him though."

"Oh! I remembered sending him some girly clothes earlier just to be here." Karma unlock his phone and smiled. "Remember these?" He showed me a picture of Nagisa wearing the costume that we both forced him to at the club, ah memories. "Oh my gosh you still have that!"

"I send him the same clothes and change his size just in case he grown taller like me." He said and I face palmed. "He grown a bit taller but not as tall as you."

"Oh? So you're interested to someone like me?"
"What has gotten into you? And for your information, I dislike someone like you." I fake a laugh and he smirked. "Really?" He leaned closer to me which I face him froward that walked him backwards.

"Do you want to kiss me here?" He asked and I unexpectedly back out myself and cross my arms. "Would you like me to prove it?"

"Do it then?" I smirked time for my tri-
"Are you sure flirting in front of us is alright? This is disgusting!" Ryoma interrupted. "Oh hey, Pseudo-Takaoka. Are you jealous?"

"No in hell, dumbass." He glare at him and smiled. "I guess its just us?"

"I thought you're not coming Karma-kun?" Kayano asked and I nodded. "Yeah? What brings you here?" Ryoma added.

"I have to spend time with Rio." How strange? He called my first name just now ha? "With me?" I got curious  for being the reason why. "Why? Miss me already?" I just teased.

"You two are not dating but it feels like you two have that secret relationship." Oh isn't it that..

"Nagisa/Nagisa-kun?" He smiled warmly and greeted, "It is nice to meet you guys again." Kayano felt nervous as I look at her. I was about to tease her, "Hey Karma, don't you think these two are-"

"Yeah I can see that, I can see that." We both nodded and Hiroto and Hinata started laughing. "Ryoma's alone."

"Hey! I was drag here along! Where is that girl anyways?" He started to look around. "Boo.."

"Geez Kirara-chan.." I turned around and she smiled. "Oh my gosh your hair grew longer." I smiled back "Yeah.."

"So everyone's taken except for these two?" Hiroto pointed us. "Tsch."

"Let's go to Isogai Yuuma's place!" I changed the topic and we all planned to go just right in time.

Everything had changed, but we everyone hadn't. Its funny to think that we still have those kind of personality and now we are all working as an adult. Even though, some of us didn't came, we still enjoy our times talking how we had an amazing adventures with Koro-sensei.. Ah! Flashing that back may bring me to tears already! Akskdkos.

"Good after noon ma'am! Welcome." A warm smile greeted us in a fancy cafe which seemed to expand. "Its been awhile Yuma!" Hiroto grinned happily seeing his successful best friend. "We have some reserved seats for you upstair. Its nice to see you guys again too." He smiled.