Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"Mom!" Phoebe and Max widened their eyes, and Phoebe quickly froze her.

"What did you do that for?!" Max asked her.

"I don't know! I panicked!" She replied.

"Well, unfreeze her!" He said. She unfroze her sister, but not before covering her mouth first. Nora struggled and tried to get free, but it was no use.

"Nora, you can't tell anyone about this!" Phoebe told her. She removed her hand from her sister's mouth.

"Why not?" Nora asked.

"Because no one can know!" Max said. She narrowed her eyes.

"Fine. But, you have to do my homework for the rest of the month." She said. Max and Phoebe nodded their heads. That wasn't so hard. "I'm not done. You also have to give me your dessert for the rest of the month, and have to take me bow shopping."

"Fine! Just, don't tell anyone!" Phoebe told her. Nora smiled, then went over to the plate containing bacon, and took a slice. She bit into it, then gave an evil laugh for effect. She was going to have one fun month.

The rest of the week wasn't very eventful, except for on Friday. There was a huge party that the seniors were throwing, and Max had gotten an invitation for him, plus one. Max wanted to bring Phoebe, but she would probably never comply. But, he could always try to pester her until she gives in, which sometimes works.

Okay, always. Phoebe hates to admit it, but she always gets reeled in hook, line, and sinker whenever Max gets to pestering her.

"Please! It'll be your first real party! You should be overjoyed that I want to bring you," Max told Phoebe. She rolled her eyes.

"For the last time, Max, I don't want to go. And, I've been to plenty real parties," she said, defending herself.

"Name one. And, our fourteenth birthday doesn't count. Or our thirteenth one. No birthdays." Phoebe groaned.

"Fine, whatever. But, what if we get caught? Mom and Dad will kill us!" She said, finally giving in to Max's requests.

"Don't worry, I already told them we were going to hang out with some friends. They'll never know. Chill out, Phoebe." Max told her. She narrowed her eyes, then sighed.

"Alright, I'll come to the stupid party. But don't expect me to enjoy it," Phoebe said, walking off towards her room to get changed for the party.

"Wear a dress!" Max called out to her as she walked away. She paused for a moment, blushing furiously. She then continued walking, until she reached her room.

She opened her closet doors, and searched for a decent dress to wear. She layed out several. A blue one, with a bow attached to the side, knee length, and sleeveless. She also had a yellow sun dress, but decided it wasn't a party kind of dress. The last one she had, was a red one, with sequins lining the waist, and a collar at the neck, and it went mid-thigh.

Phoebe decided on the blue sleeveless dress, since she thought it was what she looked best in. She put it on, then looked in the mirror on her dresser. She smiled, then grabbed her wrist wallet, put on a pair of blue flats, then went out to the living room to meet up with Max, to get to the party. Their choice of transportation for the night? Their feet.

Definitely a reason not to wear a pair of her heels. But, it's not like Phoebe had any heels to choose from - she thought they were uncomfortable, so she never bought any.

Phoebe found Max standing by the door, dressed in jeans and a blue and white colored t-shirt.

"Ready to go?" He asked her, once he noticed her approaching him. Phoebe nodded her head, and Max opened the door for her. She walked through the door, and nodded her thanks to him. Max walked out after her, closing the door behind him. They then started walking to the party. They're first senior party. 

If they had known what that party was going to have.

AN:
Thank you for reading! Sorry it's so short, but the next chapter will be up as soon as I can put it up.

Have a great night!