Movie Night (James&MC) Part 3

Once the door is shut James walks over to me, his dark eyes filled with lust and locked on mine. My room is dark like much of the dorm except my lava lamp which gives the room a purple and pink glow and the moonlight from my window. 

I sit back on the bed as James crawls over to me

I sit back on the bed as James crawls over to me. He grabs my thigh and travels his hands up until he reaches my waist. He lifts up my blouse over my head and I toss it to the floor while he quickly works on unzipping my pants. "Someone's in a rush." I say with a playful smile. He takes his eyes off of my zipper and grins at me. "No rush, just eager." He yanks my pants down to my ankles the second he says that, making me squeal and I kick them off. He stares at me, relishing in my half naked body. "Alright, now it's my turn. You have too many layers on for my liking." He laughs and I crawl on top of him, straddling him in place. I lift his sweater off and fling it away before I slowly unbutton his shirt. One by one I undo his buttons revealing his smooth, milk chocolate skin from his chest to his waist. I place kisses down his body as I remove each button, I keep going until I reach his belly. Once there, I begin to lick down his navel slowly. He lets out a soft moan and I smile against his skin. I keep going until my tongue meets his pants. I sit in between his legs and slowly undo his slacks. Sliding them all the way down until I can see his navy blue Calvin Klein briefs. He kicks them off completely before sitting up to face me. He picks me up and places he in his lap and kisses me. His soft full lips moving against mine forcefully. I moan as his tongue slips between my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and meet my tongue with his. I bite down on his lower lip before sucking lightly. He begins to move his lips down my neck sucking and kissing as he goes. With each kiss I grind my hips against his large erection, panting heavily. He runs his hands up my back stopping at my bra. He swiftly unhooks it and I let my bra straps fall. He lays me on my back and continues to kiss and suck across my bare chest. I purr and arch my back as I grab his shoulders. He brings his lips down to my waist. He takes the waistband of my panties in between his teeth and gently pulls them down. I lift up to help him out. Once my panties are gone I'm completely naked. He spreads my legs and dips his head in between them. My grip on his shoulders tighten as he starts slowly circling his tongue around me. I gasp and sink my head into my pillow. "Oh, James..." I moan his name as my eyes roll back, overtaken by pleasure. After a few moments he lifts his head up. I sit my head up, looking at him confused. He smiles before shimmying out of his underwear. He licks his lips and gently eases himself into me. I flex my hips up to meet his in rhythm. I let my head fall back into my pillow as he starts rocking me back in forth. His gentle motions soon turn into sharp thrust. He lets out and deep growl and I wrap my legs around his torso. I dig my nails into his back as my eyes roll back. I keep my hips moving, matching his fast pace. I can hardly breath as I call out for him. My legs tighten around him as he starts nibbling on my earlobe. A wave of ecstasy hits me and we both climax together. For a while he lays on top of me, his head buried in my chest. I rub the back of his neck. For a moment I think he's sleeping before he finally rolls over on his back. He smiles at me. I can't help but smile back. We both end up in a fit of laughter. He gives me a kiss before falling back into one of my pillows. His eyes begin to droop and it's not long before I hear his light snore. I turn so I'm completely facing him. he looks so peaceful I could almost die. I wrap him up in my duvet and turn off my lava lamp before curling up against his chest and drifting off to sleep.

A/N: This is the final part for this section in the story! I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know what you think! Thanks guys for reading. I've got more coming soon so be on the look out! Also if you have  fanfic for The freshman you want me to write about let me know and I'll give you a shoutout for the inspiration!