×Blood*Lust×

Naruto is Hokage, Anko and Sasuke had a thing, Sakura And itachi are together. Anteiku and the people of Tokyo Ghoul, and The Leaf have an Alliance. Anko is wearing a burgundy corset, black skin tight pants, thigh high boots and a cloak at first. Her appearance will change)>
Anko was sent on a mission to HySy mask shop, Naruto wanted new anbu designs. He sent Anko, Sakura, Sasuke, Itachi, and Karin. The Shinobi knew of Ghoul and the war with the humans, and helped fight for a bit when they needed it, they had an Alliance. Itachi knew Uta, and A few others, Anko knew Touka and Kaneki.
They got there and Sakura laughed and looked at Anko, "What?! Why do you keep staring at me-.." She was cut off when a man sitting in a storm spun around and looked at then blankly, he cooked his head and grabbed Ankos cloak pulling her close and popping an eye in his mouth "Not human.. Not Ghoul.. Does this weird you out?" he asked, blankly.
Anko yelped when he pulled her close, but only because of the thought she had upon seeing him. 'Holy... He's the Sexiest damn man I've ever seen.. I'll kill Sakura for not warning me..'. Itachi got a sweatdrop and shook his head "Uta, what are you doing...?" he asked taking his hand off Ankos cloak. Uta shrugged and smiled a bit "Wanted to make her scream, but she isn't freaked out by me.. It the fact I'm a Ghoul like those two." he said glancing at Sakura and Karin. Anko blushed and stepped back. Looking around. "You made all of these? Impressive.. The arts amazing.." She mumbled kind of mesmerized. Uta stared at her, 'She's different.. What's this feeling? Whatever. Mask time!' he thought as he peeled his eyes off if her. Sasuke glared and Uta looked at him with his usual blank stare "I'm gonna go on a limb and say you're the jealous type? But you smell of the redhead, not the hot one. So, glare all you want, Anko, was it? Doesn't belong to you.. Also, you don't scare me kid." he said plopping Sakura in a seat. She got a sweatdrop and looked at Uta. "Mister Uta, can you do cherry blossoms? Or something like that? Also, Anko is taken with you already. She likes you. Sasuke and her had a thing, he cheated." She kept blabbering as Uta took measurements and drew, occasionally glancing at Anko. Itachi looked at Anko and gasped "Touka needs you, go infiltrate the high school, help her. You'll get a change if clothes there.. You'll pose as a counselor." he said looking her. Anko nodded. Uta ground and grabbed Ankos cloak "Come back, I'm interested in making your mask." he said before going back to Sakura.
Anko left, and got there.. The outfit was... Not what she expected, a long sleeve tight black dress, thigh high boots, chains across her waist and a choker with her hair down and glasses. She got to touka and gave her the food from Anteiku.
"Thank you.. I couldn't keep it do-" touka blushed seeing Anko and laughed "What are you wearing?!" Anko groaned and smacked her. "Let's go, you're coming with me to HySy so I can watch you." she said as the left. Touka smirked "Uta... Heh, didn't you day he was attractive back then?" she teased as they opened the door. Anko growled and grabbed Touka "Shu-!" touka looked at her and then Uta grabbed Anko by the waist and threw her in the chair. "Measurement time." he said plainly. Sasuke closed his eyes and growled lowly "Be careful how you touch her, Ghoul." he mumbled. Karin whined "Sasuke-kun! Why are you jealous, you're mineeeee" She said hanging all over him.
Anko yelped and blushed when Uta touched her "H-hey! Uta-kun.. Careful." She mumbled out softly. Touka laughed, and Uta raised an eyebrow "Uta-kun? Kun huh? Interesting.." he said looking at touka.. Touka just smirked "Guys, let him work, we have to go find a few rough ghouls.."
Anko blushed and reached out "N-no! Don't leave me here alone, come on! That kun just slipped out! Ah!! Guys!" Anko cried out and huffed. Sasuke glared "I'll stay.." Anko looked at him and glared "No.. I'd rather be alone... With.. Wait.. No, just go away." Anko was embarrassed and Sasuke just growled. "How can you find that attractive?! He's eating eyes, he's got tattoos and piercings, he's weird! What the hell!" he yelled out. Uta just glanced at him and cocked his head, listening to their impending argument. He stepped back, feeling Ankos strength. He knew all about her as he read her file..
She stood up, and politely opened the door to Utas shop, steaming with anger "Sasuke....." She growled. Sakura got a sweat drop and Karin hid "Shit..." they said in unison. Sasuke gulped and glared. "FUCK OFF! SHANARO!" She yelled as her fist hit his stomach, Sasuke blocked his face thinking she'd hit him there, and at first noting happened, about 5 seconds later Sasuke coughed up blood and went flying. "He's the Sexiest Goddamn man I've ever seen.! Ghoul or not! I don't care what he eats, it's to survive just like you or I! I accept the way the world is. Yes, I know his past too, we all have shit we hide like that... I accept it too.. Now.. Piss me off again... Besides.. You cheated on me. " Anko growled, not realizing everything she said as she held Sasuke by the shirt. Sasukes eyes were wide and he looked down.
Sakura was gonna intervene, but itachi stopped her. Uta put a hand on Ankos shoulder." Yo. I've got a mask to make for you my lady, let's go already." he said glaring at Sasuke and then smirking. Anko blushed and moved away from him "Ah! Shit! You heard all that?! I'm sorry.. Ignore it!" Anko babbled and Uta sighed and dragged her along. "Well, you deliberately went out of your way not to destroy my shop, so thanks, gotta say.. Your pretty sexy." he said plainly, pushing her on the chair by her chest, Anko blushed madly and stayed silent. He measured and got close to her face. "Full masks? Pity... I'd want to bring out your beautiful features. Maybe I'll make a special one for ya." he said leaning in and whispering her ear. She blushed and bit her lip. "N-not so close to my neck.. Please." She said softly, clutching her dress. He cooked his head and experimentally kissed it, earning an unexpected sound from Anko. She covered her mouth and glared at him.. "Make your damn mask Uta." She growled, embarrassed. He laughed and looked at her. "Only if you call me 'Uta-kun'." he said flipping the pencil. Anko sighed. "Fine.. Not like you don't know I have the hots for you." he said smirked and went back to his blank expression. "No allergies? What do you like? Animals? Boyfriends? Relationships, crushes?" he asked quickly Anko raised an eyebrow and looked at him "Uhm. No allergies, wolf and snakes, no.. I have no boyfriend or relationships. And.. These are personal do I have to answer that last one?" he asked standing up and following him, looking over his shoulder as he drew. He glanced at her and she leaned on his desk. "Yes." he said simply. "Yes I do..." Anko said sighing and closing her eyes.
Uta put his stuff down, the other were in font of the shop, and he smiled and stood in front of her "Name?" he asked getting close. Anko blushed and felt like she was gonna faint. "U-uta.. You know it's you, baka.." he whispered. He laughed and kissed her, wrapping his arm around her waist and putting a hand behind her head to deepen the kiss. Anko made whimpered a bit and kissed back immediately, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. He smiled and pulled away a bit. "I just wanted to hear you say it beautiful." he said kissing her again and picking her up, placing her on the desk. They got really into it and then their friends walked in. Sakura and Karin blushed and squealed, touka blushed and itachi shook his head. Sasuke got pissed and glared. "U-uta! You're supposed to be making masks not making out!" touka growled. He held a finger up and then pulled away, saliva still connecting the two. "I'm working on it." he said plainly. Sakura blushed and looked at Anko "A-anko-chan... I didn't think that'd happen..." She said dumbfounded. Sasuke glared and looked at them "Tch.. Ridiculous.." he said jealously.
Itachi laughed and smirked "Guess we know who will be stationed here. So, Uta, you gonna let her work in the shop? She can do paperwork!"