chapter two: dope

carrey heaved a sigh as she walked over to the last rows of book shelves at the furthest part of the library.

"ayo ladies and gentleman-shit!" she clamped her mouth shut when she randomly sang bts' dope. as much as she hates to admit it but these 7 dorky guys already captured her heart.

like, a couple of months ago.

she just doesn't want to admit defeat and hear julie tell her, "i told you"

"what to read?" she asked to no one in particular. her pale fingers traced the books as she goes. she stopped when she saw a familiar book.

she hurriedly picked it up and went to the librarian so she could borrow it.

"l-little mermaid?" the guy behind the counter asked as he was typing up the info. it seems as though he's trying hard not to laugh.

carrey rolled her eyes, "yes." she said with much regret, now she looks like a weird ass girl. she was contemplating on whether she should return this and get a mystery book instead but her lazy self wouldn't let her.

****

"dope! dope! dope!" carrey sang as she grooved to the music. she was holding a spoon while she was dancing, oblivious to her twin brother, garrey, who was taking a video of her whilst laughing his small ass off.

"fall, everything!" she started singing when the music changed. she copied suga's gestures and facial expressions as she went on.

and here, garrey was still recording her sister. "carrey! you are so gonna get famous after i upload this" garrey whispered.

carrey's mini concert ended and so did garrey's taping. garrey posted the video on his twitter

----

I AM AWESOME @garreyiskewl

who is this bts and what have they done to my sister?

//video url//