one

CHAPTER ONE — SUGA

[let's pretend that it didn't take jeongguk 7 years to see the video, and it only took him 3 years.]

-❁-

"I TOLD you he was a bad idea."

Jeongguk sighed, his fists curled in anger. It had only been three months and the boy he was dating already dumped him. For a girl. So much for "strictly homosexual."

"Am I really that bad of a boyfriend that he realized he actually did like girls, or?" Jeongguk ran his hand through his hair, sighing very loudly.

"Yeah," his friend, Yoongi, admitted. Sometimes his bluntness was a blessing, sometimes it was a curse. Yoongi watched as Jeongguk buried his face into his pillow, his screams muffled. "On the brighter side, someone gave me a job as their official producer."

Jeongguk shot up from his sobbing position, his face showing a clear expression of excited. "Who?"

"Well," Yoongi said hesitantly. "I'm not necessarily sure that you'll be very excited about who it is."

"I don't care. My best friend is living his dream! Who is it?" Jeongguk shook Yoongi by the shoulders, anxious to know who the person was.

"It's uh," Yoongi muttered. "State of Mind."

"Seriously?" Jeongguk sounded half-excited and half-disgusted. Half-excited because State of Mind was huge now, and half-disgusted because of their maknae — his ex, Kim Taehyung.

Jeongguk had no idea how he fell in love with that "piece of shit" four years ago. After they had broke up, Jeongguk continued to watch a couple of variety shows SOM was featured on. If Jeongguk wanted to be as honest as possible, he now found Taehyung extremely clingy and annoying. And he was an asshole. At least right now.

'The fucker didn't consider my feelings and basically pressured me into getting back with him by saying it at his biggest concert,' Jeongguk thought to himself.

"Is that okay?" Yoongi asked. He couldn't really tell if Jeongguk was happy for him or if he was ashamed of him.

"Of course it's okay! This is huge for you! Min Yoongi, star producer. That's a concept," Jeongguk waved his hand around in the air as if the words were going to appear in the air.

"Actually, I'm going by Suga," Yoongi corrected. He was partially surprised at Jeongguk's answer.

"Oh, okay. Suga, star producer. That's a concept."

"I really don't think you're that okay with this," Yoongi admitted, his voice hushed in fear that he would possibly offend the younger. Jeongguk's words were just not convincing enough. He knew him too well.

"Okay, if you want me to be honest, I'm not too okay with it," Jeongguk solemnly admitted. He felt bad for not being as happy as he should be for his best friend. "I still hate Taehyung."

"Why?" Yoongi asked, his face scrunched up in confusion.

"I don't know. I just, don't like him. You know, cause he's my ex?" he answered the best he could. He didn't want to seem petty, so he just went with this explanation.

"Jimin and I are still friends. I don't see your point," Yoongi pointed out. It was true, him and Jimin were still on good terms after their breakup. "You have no excuse. The boy loved you so much."

"I don't know, okay? I just don't like him. Is that so wrong?" Jeongguk reiterated.

"Actually, hating someone for no reason at all is pretty wrong when you think about it," he shot back. "You'll just have to deal with it. This could be my big break, you know?"

"I know, I know," Jeongguk sat back down. "I'm happy for you. I just don't necessarily like one of the people who will be on your beats and shit."

"Clearly," Yoongi scoffed. "But it's okay. As long as you still support."

"I do."

-❁-

hello!! welcome to the sequel of biased. please read that first if you haven't already! i hope this is good enough for your expectations TT
i love you guys!
-