A New Begining

Warning!!! If you have not read Septiheros the beginning I advise you to go read it. It was the first of its kind and is on my account! But if you have read Septiheros the Begining then your in for a treat...

"Mark!" Jack yelled as he ran downstairs. He quickly did so thinking to himself.
'We're is he?' He thought. Before he reached the last step he jumped. Slowly floating in the air as he set himself down he looked around the house. Mark was no were to be found. Not even cooking.
"God he's always doing this! Mark Come Out!" Jack yelled once more as he went outside to the back of their new house. You see, when your a supper hero that has saved a city it's kinda hard to live around people with powers you kinda can't control. So Jack and Mark moved to a cabin in the woods, and ever since they moved Mark has been running of into them. Jack shivered as he walked into the grass. It was getting late and chilly. He sighed and walked into the woods... The dark woods.
"M-Mark? We're are you!" Jack yelled into the darkness. He could just fly up or start running around looking for him but he knew it would be a bad idea. Just before Jack could stop to turn around he herd a stick crack. He turned to look at a near by bush to see it moving.
"Mark is that you?" Jack whispered as he reached for it. He was then pushed to the ground by a big ball of fluff.
"What The Heck?!" He said looking at the beast. Before he could attack it the creature jumped of and sat in front of him. Jack cursed as the moonlight hit him but he could see what had 'attacked' him. What stood in front of him was a golden retriever. It had a red collar and it seemed to have a tag on it.
"God Ye pup, I don't know who you belong to but Ye sure spooked me." Jack laughed. The dog came up to him and started licking his face. Jack returned his attention to her tag. He slowly began to read it.
"Hello My Name is-"
"CHICA!" Jack was cut off by a voice he knew very well.
"Mark is that you?!" Jack yelled in response. He heard the crunching of leaves as Mark ran into the small clearing.
"J-Jack? Chica?!" Mark said loudly as he crouched down. Chica ran up to her master and tackled him. Mark stood his ground and smiled.
"Thank god your not hurt!" Mark said ruffling her ears. After a few seconds Mark stopped and took in a big breath.
"H-hey Jack!" Mark said putting Chica behind himself. Jack frowned and looked at Mark.
"So this is why you have been avoiding me..." Jack said sighing. Mark frowned.
"I-I haven't been avoiding you! I was just taking care of Chica!" Mark said putting his hands up.
"Yea but you could have told me... Instead of keeping her a secret."
"I just thought you didn't like dogs..."
"Didn't like dogs? Why would I not like dogs I used to own one before we moved in together. I just don't want to bring back depressing memories. I never said I didn't want a dog." Jack said blushing lightly in the darkness. Mark smiled
"So we can keep her?!" Mark said happily jumping up and pulling Jack into and embrace. He kissed his cheek and smiled.
"Thank you Jack." Mark said sweetly.
"Well I guess I should say your wellcome but honestly I'm more curious on how you found her... And other things." Jack said looking at Chica. Mark nodded and pulled Jack up into his arms.
"M-Mark!? What are you doing!?" Jack said trying to get out of his arms.
"Stop struggling. Your face was red before and now it's even redder. You might have a cold little Jackaboy." Mark said smiling. Jack was about to say something else when he sneezed.
"See? What did I say." Mark said frowning. Jack nuzzled into marks arms and signed.
"Come on Chica! Let's get you to a real home!" Mark said whistling to her. Chica ran up and walked beside to the two. She barked happily as she followed. Mark smiled and looked back at Jack. He was so cute when he was like this.
"I'm sorry Jack I should have told you." Mark began as he started to walk home.
"Now your sick and it's because I kept a secret. I'm sorry." He said quietly. The only response he got back was a muffled
"It's ok..." Jack said in his sleepy voice. Mark smiled and blushed as he walked. Looking back and forth from Chica and Jack. Finally their was a light in the distance and Mark sighed.
"Finally... Home..." Mark said as he walked up to the back door. He opened it slowly and Chica went rushing in.
"Chica Wait!" Mark whisper screamed. He rushed in closed the door and went following after her up stairs. Being very careful not to wake Jack up. She ran straight into their room and jumped on the bed. Mark sighed but smiled quickly after. He slowly went and set Jack down on the bed. He was already in his pajamas so Mark just put the covers on him and smiled.
"Night little Jackaboy." Mark said as he called for Chica. He then slowly closed the door and looked at his cute pup.
"Ok let's get you cleaned up." Mark said as he took her to the bathroom.
After she was cleaned up, dry and fed he went back to their room. Chica of course followed after him. Mark slowly opened to door to see Jack still asleep with one arm hanging of the bed. Before he could open the door completely Chica walked in and jumped on the bed. She laid her head on jacks side and waged her tail. Jack mumbled something but looked more at ease with something warm near him. Mark chuckled and walked to the side of the bed. He bent over and took a picture.
"Man Chica he loves you already!" Mark whispered petting her head. He then went to the other side of the room. Got ready for bed and laid down. He thought about some things but he finally fell asleep. But little did he know that their were dangers... Everywhere...

Hope you all liked it! I will come out with the next part soon!