Surprise? (Chapter 7)

Jasmine's POV

This morning, I woke up to see a tall figure standing over me as I was laying on the bed. I heard Grayson's soft voice, "Morning Princess, it's 11 am" 
I groaned, I didn't want to get up.
He slid next to me in the bed. We cuddled until 12 pm, when Ethan barged in the room. "Gray, Jas, I have some news!" He yelled.
"2 minutes bro" Grayson moaned as we both sat up.
"What's up E?" I asked
"I'm going on a date later!" Ethan excitedly told us.
"Omg, bro! I'm so proud of you!" Grayson giggled, causing Ethan to roll his eyes. "Who with?" Gray added.
"Halle Story" E told us.
"Wait," I said, " has she got blond hair, blue eyes and about 5'6?" I added.
"Actally, yea. How'd you know?" He said.
"Halle was my best friend all trough Kindergarden and high school but then she went off to London in 2012" I told Ethan and Grayson.
"Cool, you two will be able to catch up and sped time together" Ethan said.
"I have an idea!" Grayson yelled, "A double date tonight!" We all agreed on that so Ethan went off and called Halle while me and Gray got ready to go out.

Grayson's POV

Jasmine and I got up and went to get ready. I wore a tank top, with ripped jeans. Jasmine wore ripped denim shorts with a crop top. "You look good" I told her.
"So I don't look good everyday?" She replied giggling. She walked up to me,  leaning her head up. She stood on her tip toes and kissed me.

(20 Minutes later)

Jasmine and I were just about to leave when she suddenly ran to the bathroom. I heard her being sick so I ran in to check on her. "Jasmine, are you ok?" I asked her, she was trying to catch her breath.
"Yea, I don't know why I was suddenly sick" she replied.
"Oh shoot!" I whispered.
"What Gray?" She asked.
"Last night..." I replied, "I think you might be pregnant!" I told her.
She looked shocked, I had never seen her like this before. "Jasmine, you stay here and I'll nip to target to pick up some pregnancy tests, ok?" I asked her.
"Ok, hurry back babe" she said
"Will do princess" I replied.

Jasmine's POV

(15 Minutes later)

As soon as Grayson got home, he ran to my bedroom. "Here princess, see If your pregnant" he said.

I went to the bathroom and used multiple tests. I looked down at the results. I went out to see Grayson. "Babe, I'm..."

~Authors note~

(Update on 14th March 2017, Thank you so much for 1.5K reads) Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading recently. I've been busy with school. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it's not as long as my other chapters, but that's cos it's 22:22 in the UK. If you have any suggestions for a chapter, feel free to message me. I will try to reply as soon as I can.
Thank you,
~ Alyssa Xx