Forgot about my new toys

Start from the beginning

"Erin, fuck me, fuck me Erin, please." With her left hand Erin held the strap on and slid into Holtz slowly. "Ugh", Holtz moaned, her eyes rolled up and closed gently as she bit her lip and threw her head back into the pillow. Erin rocked gently from her hips sliding in and out and Holtzmann's body rolled against the strap on. Holtz trembled furiously and Erin was wet just from watching. Erin grasped Holtzmann's breasts as she kissed her neck and gently pulled on your hair.

"Holtz, do you wanna ride me?"

"Are you actually asking me this?" Erin nodded. "Get on your back." Her voice was soft but strong. They both smiled. Erin slid out and she fell back being pushed by Holtz. Holtzmann ran her hands down Erin until she reached her strap on. Holtz straddled over Erin and lowered herself onto the strap on. Her rocking movement became stronger, Erin clung on to Holtzmann's hips and slid her hands around to the arch of her back, moving them down ever so slighty. Holtzmann's hands held Erins waist. Erin watched she didn't want to move her eyes from Holtz as she reached her orgasm. Holtz moved her hands down to Erin's inner thighs and began to tug on her. Holtz was moving her fingers, curling them mildly, to the same rhythm that she rocked her body to. The moaning was like an orchestra, it was not loud or fake, just soft and enchoraging.  It became faster (the movement between their bodies), stronger and their legs got weaker. Maybe it was the attraction, or the heated romance between them or maybe just the fucking, it was probably all three, but whatever it was it caused them to come simultaneously.  Holtz bit her lip for a final time, opened her eyes and collapsed beside Erin. "Take it off." Holtz said panting, gasping for air as she drowned in pleasure. Erin looked lost for a moment. "Take it off, Erin."

"Okay, why?"

"I might be done. But now, it's your turn." Erin laughed and unclasped the strap on and threw it to one side. Holtz kissed Erin gently as her hands roamed through her body. Holtzmann licked over her nipple and grasped her other breast. Holtz dragged her tongue down the center of Erin's chest lowering herself so that her head was placed between her thighs. Holtz began to eat Erin out, Erin rolled herself against Holtzmann's tongue. Rolling and fucking until Erin came for a second time. Holtzmann smiled and kissed Erin's neck as she calmed her from her immense orgasm. Erin lay back, her head practically submerged in her pillow and her mouth fell open. Holtz kissed her open mouth, it was messy, but they enjoyed it. Holtz lay with her head on Erin's chest. Their naked bodies intertwined. Holtz drew small circles on Erin's chest, Erin looked at her waveringly.

"Holtz?"

"Yeah?" Holtmann's voice was soft and sleepy

"You said you hadn't done this in a while?"

"Uh-huh" The sound was indistinct, more like a weak mumble.

"When was the last time you used a strap on?"

"Erm.." She paused, almost seduced by sweet slumber. She struggled to stay awake. "It must have been... erm... when I was working the club."

"Club? Were you a waitress?"

"No."

"Okay so what job requires you to use a strap on?"

"Oh erm... Well it wasn't required." At this point it was abundantly clear that Holtz was stalling to avoid the question.

"Holtz..."

"Well I was a erm... I was a lap dancer at a strip club."

"Holy shit."

"Are you annoyed?" Holtz seemed ashamed.

"No. Shit no. Just really turned on and it's not the first time tonight."

"I should have told you, I'm sorry." Holtzmann turned away from Erin.

"Don't be. I am not annoyed Holtz, not in the slightest. I just want to ask you something..."

"Sure."

"Did you have a fake name?"

"Yes of course, I didn't want to use my real name."

"So what was it?"

"What? My fake name?" Erin nodded and smiled devilishly. "Eva Steamripper"

"Steamripper?"

"Uh-huh." Erin smiled and Holtz fell softly to sleep. Erin just watched her sleep for the rest of the evening which had become morning. She gently twirled strands of Holtzmann's hair until she woke. Once she woke Holtz pulled on a green robe and tied it loosely at the front and went to make coffee for Erin, milk and one sugar, just the way she liked it. As soon as Holtz left the room Erin grabbed her phone and opened youtube. She clicked on the search bar and typed.

"E-V-A     S-T-E-A-M-R-I-P-P-E-R    S-T-R-I-P    T-E-A-S-E"