Chapter 2: Starting school

Recaps: I nodded and we walked back to the house as I thought of that boy.

Isabella's pov:

Today was the day that I was starting school as I got up and shut off my alarm clock from my phone and stretched as I looked at my closet and walked inside looking around until I found a suitable shirt to wear and some shorts as I put them on and went to the bathroom to do my business, once I finished in the bathroom I walked out and got my backpack and phone as I walked down stairs and to the kitchen "Morning sweety" mom said "Morning mom" I said as she smiled "Want to eat some blueberry waffles" mom said as I nodded and she made blueberry waffles for the both of us "Thanks mom" I said as I started eating.

Once I finished I walked outside along with mom as we got in the car and she drove me to school, once I got there I said bye to my mom as she left and I walked towards the front office which took me a while to find, after I got my schedule I walked to my locker and opened it as I looked inside and smiled then closed the locker as everyone's attention went to the doors as I looked towards the door to see the boy from Saturday walk in as all the girls looked at him and one in particular went straight to him and started throwing herself at him as I looked at her in disgust "Hi" someone said as I turned around to see a girl with glasses standing behind me as I smiled.

"Hi my name is Isabella" I said "My names Paige" she said as I smiled at her and she smiled back "Well if it isn't the nerd of the school Paige" the boy said "Leave me alone Cole" Paige said as the boy I now know as Cole looked at her angrily then...

"Hi my name is Isabella" I said "My names Paige" she said as I smiled at her and she smiled back "Well if it isn't the nerd of the school Paige" the boy said "Leave me alone Cole" Paige said as the boy I now know as Cole looked at her angrily then he pushed Paige down making her fall as her glasses landed near my foot "Don't you ever say my name again loser" Cole said as he then looked at me as I picked up Paige's glasses "Smash them" Cole said as Paige looked up at me and I could tell she was having trouble seeing as I looked back at Cole "I'm not going to smash her glasses" I said as I handed the glasses to Paige and she put them on "Thank you Isabella" Paige said as I smiled at her "Your welcome" I said as everyone started bickering.

"Cole she's a pathetic girl let's go have some fun" the girl from before said as Cole walked away with her and I helped Paige up "Thanks but you do realize you just ruined your whole high school life to help me" Paige said as I looked at her "I didn't ruin my high school life Paige besides I would rather help you than listen to a bully" I said as Paige smiled "Thank you again Isabella" Paige said as I nodded and took out my schedule "Let me see your schedule" Paige said "Here you go" I said as Paige looked through it "You have all your classes with me and of course Cole" she said as I nodded.

Once the bell rang we both walked to first period which was math "So is Mr. Tyler nice or no" I asked to Paige "He's nice" Paige said as I nodded and the bell rang as we walked inside class and I sat down next to Paige as the class started to fill up with students as the final bell rang "Good morning class so I hear there's a new student may she please stand up and introduce herself" Mr. Tyler said as I stood up "Hi I'm Isabella Jonson" I said as the teacher smiled at me and told me to sit down as I sat down "Alright class today we will be working on our workbooks page 54-64" the teacher said as everyone took out there books and the door flung open to reveal Cole and the lady he was with as I looked at Paige who shrugged.

"Late again Mr. Peterson and Mrs. Morris please have a seat" the teacher said as they walked past us and the girl hit Paige across the head as Paige grunted in pain "Are you ok" I asked as she nodded a yes and we got to work, it was now lunch time and I was walking with Paige to the cafeteria when Cole and the girl along with his little gang stood in front of me and Paige "How has your day been new girl" the lady said "Great why do you ask" I said as she looked at me "My name is Jena by the way" Jena said as I nodded "Nice to know even though I didn't ask" I said as Paige looked at me wide eyed along with Cole's little gang "Excuse me bitch" Jena said "Can you please let me and Paige pass" I said as they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Isabella don't worry about me you go on I'll catch up with you" Paige said as they opened a path for me "No I'm not leaving you behind" I said as Paige looked at me "Fine then you'll watch your little friend get beaten up" Jena said as she threw a punch at Paige and she fell to the floor with her nose bleeding "What the fuck is wrong with you" I said to Jena as the others went and started beating up Paige "Stop" I said as they continued "Oh please do you really think we are going to listen to you" Jena said as Cole just stood there with his arms crossed watching "You are an idiot" I said as I saw one of Paige's hand and I grabbed it pulling her out of there and placing her behind me as she grabbed my leg desperately.

"Oh come on girly your to pretty to hit" one of the guys said "Guess it's a good thing my friend taught me how to fight and defend myself before I moved away from there" I said as they looked at me "She's not lying" one of the guys said "Let's find out then" Jena said as she tried to throw a punch at me but I dodged it and threw a punch at her as she fell to the floor "Alright fine we will leave you and the nerd alone" one guy said helping Jena up as they walked away and I picked up Paige's stuff "Can you help me to my uncle's office" Paige said as I nodded and helped her to the office.

Once I got there the principal looked up and he immediately stood up "Paige what happened did Jena and the rest of them do this" principle Stone said "Yes but the new girl here saved me" Paige said as he looked at me "Thank you for saving my niece" he said as I nodded "You should go have lunch Bella I'll be ok" Paige said as I nodded a no and sat down "I don't like school lunch" I said as Paige nodded and her uncle came back with a first aid kit "My name is Kennedy stone by the way" he said as I smiled "Nice to meet you Mr. Stone" I said as he nodded.

After he finished cleaning and bandaging up Paige the bell for fourth period rang as me and her got up and walked towards fourth period "Hello I'm Isabella Jonson your new student" I said to Mrs. Mane "Hello Mrs. Jonson it's a pleasure to meet you please take a seat behind Mrs. Stone" she said as I nodded and sat behind Paige "You know that's Cole's seat right" Paige said as I groaned "It's OK at least I know you will be ok from the kicks" Paige said as I looked at her as the room filled up and the bell rang "Ok class today we will be working from our work books please work as partners the pages are up on the board" Mrs. Mane said as we all took out our work books and began working when once again the door flew open revealing none other than Cole as my eyes stayed on the page I was working on and I heard the seat next to me being pulled out as Cole sat down and put his feet up on the desk as I ignored him.

As I worked I constantly felt his eyes on me and he would some times purposely put his feet closer to me as I ignored him and continued working on my work, at some point Cole put his feet on top of my legs as I finished working and went to get up to give the teacher my work but Cole had some strong legs and wouldn't let me move as I looked forward and saw Paige getting up "Paige can you please turn this in for me" I said as she nodded and took my paper as she walked to the teacher handing her my paper "Mr. Peterson please get your legs off of Mrs. Jonson" Mrs. Mane said as he finally took his feet off of me and I was able to move my legs again as the bell rang signaling it was the end of the school day as I smiled.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: So here's another chapter for you all hope you enjoy