Presure

How to lose weight while I simultaneously give the most important exam of my life ie studDYING 24/7 and barely getting any time to do almost anything and I almost cried while writing this chapter because i wasted 40 minutes omg guys please save me.

(It wasn't fitting above)

So I have 2 months to lose weight before I go for my trip ( for which I am loosing weight for)
My BOARDS are in 5 days and it ends in April
However I really want to lose weight so this chapter is basically dedicated to all those who do not have time but still want to loose weight.

FOOD
While you are studying/ working and I feel hungry I like to snack on dry fruits, fruits,  dark chocolate
Do not skip meals
For breakfast I'm sticking to egg whites, salami sandwiches( brown/ whole wheat bread) and juice ( home made)
Lunch I eat only salad and it's not like I hate eating it .. it actually tastes really good(again it's made at home and not the salad from fast food places)
Evening I like to eat a sandwich or leftover salad
Carrots and cucumber with dip/ hummus
with either tea or juice
And dinner I'm eating fish or chicken( grilled)
Or
Pasta loaded with veggies
With salad

Usually I like to add much more variety to my food like oats or wraps but honestly.. thinking about what to eat is the last thing on my mind because I'm more focused on my studies. So my diet is very simple at the moment but also healthy.

I depend on coffee.my sleep schedule is messed up and I need coffee to stay awake however it's not that good to have so much and obviously it's not helping.
I guess if I needed I'm gonna have one cup of coffee/ cold coffee a day and not more and lean more towards juice.

EXERCISES
Stairs !!!!!!!
I cannot go for my daily runs so I make sure to climb the stairs at least 2-3 times ( 5 flights)

15 leg raises each
15 cycle
15 lunges
15 squats
15 sit ups
15 arm push ups each

This won't take up too much time.
20-30 minutes

Also is important to eat healthy and be healthy during exams so that you don't fall sick
I keep a water bottle next to me at all times.
It's necessary to keep on drinking water to flush all the toxins.

I would also recommend working out in the morning but I've been sleeping really late and anyways I'm not much of a morning person.

About my progress.
My thighs are more toned and it's showing mostly on my face.
I was forced to drop the 100 days challenge.. again .. and I feel terrible and disappointed.
But I had to .. so till my exams get over I'm not going to limit my self to 100 days and I hope I loose at least a bit of wait before April.
I'm not giving up.