Part 15 - Her Pimples...

Sanskar gives money to phav bhaji vendor and drags swara from there to car... 

@Car,

Swara was angrily sitting , sanskar holds his ear... she smiles, Swa: this time I will forgive you but don't expect me from next time ok...

Sans: ok ok... why cutie didn't come with you today...

Swara: bcoz she is having pimples...Sanskar wonders: pimples, is this the reason?

Swara: haan... she feels that she is looking bad bcoz of pimples... after all every girls want to look good na...

Sans: even you too having pimple then why don't you take leave... 

Swara gets excited: Really... where it is... she looks at car front mirror... sanskar points it... 

Swara: how cute na... she doesn’t different kind of expression... he steals her glance...
Sanskar: (in his mind) oh god really its look cute... (he sighs and looks at swara): just now you told every girl wants to look good... 

Swara: haan.. it's looking good in my cheeks, I'm right na... I was really worried that cutie only got pimple but now I'm happy... I think someone is jealous of my beauty so only I got pimple... (sanskar notices all her reaction without her knowledge...) 

Sanskar: beauty? Ohho... We have to tell that you are beauty not you... 

Swara: hmmm... then lemme know how I'm looking... sanskar turns her side... 

swara: see how beauty I'm thats why your eyes are staring me even when you are in driving... (swara blinks) concentrate on road boss... 

she laughs loud... sanskar shakes his head and turns... and thinks day by day this girl made me crazy... he nods his head... swara phones rings, she attends the call... 

Swara:yeah.. I'm swara maheswari, whats your good name...(with excitement) Really, Mr.Raj (sanskar get curious after hearing word Raj) thank you... thank you so much... she cuts the call... screams "yipeeeee", turns to sanskar and suddenly hugs and kisses  on his left cheek with excitement...

Sanskar suddenly applies the break with jerk... he places his hand on his cheek and widened his eyes in shock... he felt like electric wave passed... Swara realise what she did... she notices they are in MM main gate entrance, she quickly get down from car and runs inside before sanskar will get react...

Swara (to herself): what you did swara, today you gone... (she bites her nails nervously) don't you forget what he did when you touched his wardrobe... for wardrobe he is got a hype, now you touched his cheek with your lips...(she pouts) no, no... it means you kissed him...  she touches her lips and blushes...wait... what you did, you just kissed your love that too first time, why you are worrying just be happy(she smiles)... you didn't do intentionally, you just gt excited, that's it... but don't know what he think about me... swara whatever it is today don't come infront of sanskar... be careful...

@car,

Sanskar comes to senses bcoz of security voice... Security: sir, sir are u alright... sanskar nods... he turns and sees swara but she is not there... he parks the car and get down... security stares him without blinking his eye...

Sans: what..? did anything written on my face, why you staring me like this... go and do your work... 

Security smiles and goes... Sans: weird... he nods his head and leaves inside...

@Mm living hall,

Laksh  is waiting for sanskar... he was pacing around the whole hall... 

Swara: Lucky why you looking worried... Lak: wo swara wr is bhai.. (he notices sanskar entering inside...) bhai... swara turn and sees sanskar... Quickly she hides behind laksh...