What should we do?

Thank you so much guys for the positive response to this story and also for the others!!!! I'm so glad to see some new voters voting my stories!!! Thank you so much for that!!! 😍😍😘😘 And I'm so sorry I didn't updated any of them and when I saw last updated of this one IT WAS FREAKINGLY 22 Oct!!! Oh I'm so sorry guys I didn't mean to wait you that long especially Akaishi_Music_Lover !!! So this part is dedicated to you Crazy-chan!!!!! I missed you so much!!!! 😭😭😭😭
-------------------------------------------------------

The sound of a gurgling stomach of the beast rumbled around the room as their eyes widened in fright and terror. What are we going to do now when Fubuki is completely mutated into a wolf? Niether of them have any clue to what to do as they just witnessed their friend losing to his animal instincts. Things have been shaping into such torturous forms and soon their last rays of hope would be gone if a miracle doesn't happen soon.

"What are we going to feed him now?" Gouenji asked as his words sinked into silence as everyone pondered on the arisen question.

"He won't be eating like he used to do so we are left with only that option which won't help in his progress" ,Haru spoke grimly as he stares at the nuzzled up teen trying to settle his crying stomach.

"But that would make the chances of having Fubuki back even more less" ,Hiroto mumbled as he looks down, staring at his shoes.

The tension in the air increased as even thinking about the option suggested frightened even as their hair on the back of neck rosed.

"When will that arrogant brat be coming?" Someoka asked, trying to change the current topic as this was breaking everyone's heart, knowing that there was no possible way to bring their sweet friend back to normal. Whenever he felt like this, he would always push those thoughts at the back of his brain holding on the  last rays of hope he had.

Haru looked up as a sigh was allowed to pass through while smoothing his blonde hair.

"Atsuya? Detective Onigawara is on his way on arriving here and shortly he would and we would see the chances of any improvements. Meanwhile, he needs to fill his stomach or he would gobble us up which I won't want to witness so I'm should go and  make preparations" , he spoke as he leaves the room letting his last words hang in the air.

Everyone knew what that option was and imagining it scared the living daylights out of them.

"What are we going to do if Atsuya can't bring him back?" Hiroto asked as tears blurred his vision while his being trembled with unbearable fright and anger.

"Don't say things like that! Fubuki would soon be back to his normal self! Have some fate in him!" Endou exclaimed with slight anger as well as shocked and was more saying to himself than to others.

Everyone knew that their captain is trying his best to keep everyone together but now the situation has twisted into a such painful knot that it hurts everyone.

"Endou...Fubuki be back with us at the end. And once this all ends we could go to an amusement park to remove the stress" ,Kidou spoke while smiling sadly as he places his hand on the others shoulder and was responded with a small smile from the other.

"The roller coaster would be the first thing I would ride!" He exclaimed as he raises his fists in the air as everyone grinned in the back.

"Imagining the tasty food makes me hungry" ,Kabeyama spoke while drooling as Kogure chuckled inside.

"Then I could add some spice in your food, Usihishishishi!" Kogure laughed as Haruna came behind pulling on his ear.

"Oh no you don't" ,she said while pinching his ear earning a yelp from the poor child.

Everyone laughed loudly at Kogure and Haruna who acted like if she was his mother. Hiroto smiled at this and turned his gaze onto his now asleep friend who was curled into a ball with tail wrapped around him.

"Please Fubuki...for me be back to your normal self" ,he spoke softly as if he held honey in his mouth.

Their last hope was Atsuya who was on his way to the department as everyone prayed for any signs of improvement.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys I didn't reveal Atsuya in this but I swear I would in the next part!!! It just happens to be at i was invited to a family reunion type event and while everyone watching the match I typed this! In just two to three hours!!! I have improved usually It would be a day especially for The Revenge but oh well at least there was an update! Next update is also near since my spring break is near as well as my summer so plz be patient and again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU MY SWEET MARSHMALLOWS!!! 😍😍😍😍

And yeah one more thing I would be completely inactive these days since I'm facing with lots of stress and crying. Gomen for not responding your wonderful comments and votes! Again thank you new voters!! Plz pm me or i would in Mid March!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️