Red and Gold

Gaster's fingers dart frantically over the keyboard, noting all the information. He was right – 1 - S did have visions – not that he ever doubted himself. A smirk creeps up his mouth, twisting his lips into a slick curve. 1-S was still whimpering, but Gaster makes sure he's recorded everything before glancing up. The subject seems to be in a high level of pain – Dr. Gaster notes that down – so he feels he should do something about it. Besides, it may help the fluency of the vision, so he might as well.

"1-S! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" The doctor shouts over the whirr of the machinery, but the young skeleton seemed to be lost in the vision. His eye sockets were screwed up and his jaws clenched together. His hands are wrapped over the chair armrests, knuckles tight. Dr. Gaster reaches over the control desk, turning down a dial and nudging a switch a little further up.

"1-S, please respond. Can you hear me? Can you see?"

A stream of curses hit Gaster, but he doesn't have time to listen. 
"That's enough. I assume you can hear and see me faintly. You may still be experiencing the effects of the vision, but you should be able to see the desk and computer. Confirm, 1-S." Sans sucks in a breath.
 "Doc, you've done it this time. You've really done it this time. You've pushed me too far.", Sans replies, his eyes hollow and black, his voice strained and full of anger. The doctor only sighs.
"Subject 1-S, please don't make me say it again."
"You should be scared, Doc. When I get out-" Sans' voice low and threatening.
"You won't get out, 1-S, you know that. Now, Answer my question."

Silence.

Gaster shouts, cutting through 1-S's mood. "ANSWER. THE. QUESTION." 

Sans' answer is so quiet, it's almost lost over the hum of the computer.
"Yes."
"Good. Now, what can you see? How blurry is the vision? Can you see me?"
"Not much. Very. And yes, I can still see the vision..." a pause "but I can see a blurry shadow of you and the desk overlaid on top."
"Good, 1-S." Gaster reaches across the desk at touches a panel. "Now, I'm going to let you back into the vision, and we'll keep going until it fades." Gaster pauses, and, to soften the statement asks: "Okay?". He isn't asking permission, he tells himself, just... just checking the subject was still in the right level of conscious.

"When is it ever okay?" Sans snaps, and Gaster's hand clenches. There's a high pitched screaming and a clank of a machine and he's brought back into the gold and red hall.

The feeling of the vision returns to Sans, and he gasps, an agonising pain flashing across his abdomen. He sinks to his knees, planting his hands against the floor to keep himself from smashing his head against the gold tiles. Blood spreads over his fingers, a red tide, rolling over the golden squares. His eyes follow the flow, until they meet the boots of someone standing in front of him.

"Who are you?" He asks, but his mouth is clamped shut, and he only manages a wheeze. Sans spits, and a red blob of bloody phlegm hits the ground. He sucks in a breath and looks at the figure once more. The wold shakes, and his vision worsens – he can barely see. A knife is clasped in their hand. Their jumper is blue and purple. They're tall – ish, and-

The world lurches again, and Sans drinks in more air. Black is creeping into his vision, tearing away the terrible gold until just the figure remains. The agony of his mid-section spreads up his bones, clawing at his throat.  Sans squints – even the creature in front of him is indistinguishable now. He forces open his mouth to speak, to ask, to say... anything. All he can see is the silhouette of the person in front of him, pale and small. 

"Pap?" Sans asks. His mind is twisting, and confusion fills his thoughts. Who is this person? His brother? Where is 1-P? Why are they here? Pain wraps around his head, and black fills his mind. He can only think: What did they want? what did they want? He opens his mouth, one last time to ask, and the words come slowly, slowly. 

"Do" Deep breath.

"You" Wheeze.

"Want" Deep breath.

"Anything?" 

The figure smiles. 

The vision leaves, and Sans' eyes open for real. The room floats back into view, and Gaster stands behind his desk, looking irritated. "Subject 1-S, why did you interfer-"

But exhaustion fills Sans, and the world dips into black. 

More coming - Just ask!