4-I Owe You

Layla

I finish eating my cheeseburger and crumple up my napkin. "So what happened?" Ebony asks.

I roll my eyes. "He seduced me." I grunt. David spits out his Coke as it flies all over Ebony. "David!!! I liked this shirt!!" Ebony shrieks slapping David in the arm.

I laugh at those two.

"I was joking guys." I state. I look down at my lap. "Besides. He's married." I say with much attitude.

"To who?" Ebony questions.

"Lisa Marie Presley." I hear a voice behind me.

"What did you say Naz?" Ebony asks.

"He is married to Elvis's daughter." Naz says checking her nails. "So don't go getting any funny ideas about fucking him on his desk Layla." She chuckles as I blush.

"That goes for you too then Nažańin." Ebony defends.

She rolls her eyes. "I will say. He is appealing to the eye and probably amazing in bed. But I mean he--"

" I'm what Ms Gordon?" I jump as I see Mr Jackson behind Naz with a smile plastered on his face.

She turns around shocked and shrinks. "N-nothing sir. Goodbye."
She says and scurries off.

I roll my eyes trying to avoid any conversation what so ever with Mr Jackson.

"Hello Ebony, David, Ms Beckett." I gulp down my food and refuse to face him.

"Hello Mr Jackson." Ebony smiles and waves. "Hi." David grunts.

He smiles and walks off. I let out a long sigh. "Can't breathe around him now?" Ebony asks. "Zip it Ebony or I am taking your high school musical DVDs away."

"You wouldn't dare." She squints. "I know where you keep them." I retort.
"Hmmph." She pouts and lays back in her seat.

---------------
After school:

I walk back to my car and open it getting into my seat. I rest my head on the head rest and just breathe.

Today was so........nerve racking. Never in my life has a man like that be so dominant over me. What was happening?

I put the keys in the ignition and try to start my car.

"Dammit come on." I grunt depserate for the car to start. But the engine slowly sighs and turns off.

I throw the keys out the window and pout.

I turn to my purse and try to find a spare when I hear a knock on my window.

I look over and see Mr Jackson standing there smiling.

I usher him away from the car so I can step out.

"Stalking me now Mr Jackson?" I say.

"I saw you were struggling to start your car."

"Okay seriously creepy." I hold a finger up.

He rolls his eyes. "Can I give you a ride?" He asks smiling. My eyebrow raises. "Why?"

"I wouldn't want one of my students to not do her homework tonight." He bites his lip.

Well I mean I could do you....

Jesus stop with yo nasty thoughts Lay!

"Um..." I gulp.

"Come on Ms Beckett I don't bite." He smiles.

I sigh. "Okay fine but only today!" I state clearly.

He smiles and guides me to his car.

He opens the door for me and ushers me inside and then goes over to the drivers seat.

"How am I sure you're not Kidnapping me?" I ask. My hands getting all sweaty.

He laughs. "Why would you think that?" He asks pulling out of the parking spot.

"I had just met you today and you're already giving me rides home from school." I state.

"Think of it as a friendly gesture." He says.

Friendly gesture my ass. "Whatever just take my phone. My address is in it."

I hand him my phone as he scrolls through my address.

"You have been talking to Mr Green?" He asks.

"Who?"

He shows me the phone.
"Oh. You mean David. Yeah we're friends."

He huffs. "Could I ask a personal question?"

"I suppose." I reply resting my head on the headrest.

"Are you and David having sex?" He says.

I cough and cough at what he just said choking on my own spit.

"W-what?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Are you and David having sex?" He asks agin with no emotion.

"No!" I exclaim. "Him and I are just friends." I look at my lap.

"No feelings of lust?" He asks. "I don't see why that's any of your concern Mr Jackson." I grunt.

"I'm concerned for all of my students well being."

I roll my eyes. "My Personal life and preferences don't affect you."

We pull up into my driveway. "And besides." I start unbuckling.

"You should be worried about your sex life with Lisa because it seems to me that everyone is talking about it."

His eyes bulge out of his head.

"Thanks for the ride Mr Jackson." I smile getting out of the car.

He opens his mouth and closes it again to retort something. But nothing comes out.

"I owe you one." I smile shutting the door and walking up the steps to my house.

I chuckle to myself as I open the door.

Mr. Jackson-0

Layla-1

To be continued...