3-Stalker Much?

Layla-

He put his hands on my abdomen and drew a circle. "He first got the name ovaries which are right here on Ms Beckett from--"

He continues his lesson and puts his hands all over me. It was so uncomfortable but so nice at the same time.

Who knew this guys hands could tame a wild beast like me?

He finally finished as the snaps me out of my trance. "Ms Beckett." He says. "Huh?" I reply. "You can have a seat. Thank you." He smiles.

I nod and waddle back to my seat. My legs felt like Kelly and I was getting hot.

"BRRRRINNNNNG." Saved by the bell.
Maybe be forgot about keeping me after class and I can slip out--

"Ms Beckett." He calls as I try and follow Ebony out the door. "Fuck." I curse under my breath.

"We will see you at lunch Lay." David and Ebony smile exiting the class. Ebony gives me the wink.

I roll my eyes and then turn to find Mr Jackson right up on me.

He reaches above me and closes the door. Looking down at me, he locks it.

"Have a seat Ms Beckett." He smiles guiding me to his desk. "You can just call me Layla Mr Jackson." I manage.

"How fair would that be?" He asks. "If I call you Layla. You would have to call me Michael." He sits at his desk.

"And that's just not professional." He smiles. Damn this guy thinks he's smooth.

"Okay Mr Jackson. Why did you want to see me?" I ask dumbfounded.

"I found you trying to leave my class with a hostile attitude and then talking while I was teaching." He explains.

He leans forward as a curl falls onto his forehead.

"Is this the way you usually act Ms Beckett?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

I roll my eyes. "You're only a substitute." I say standing up.

I place my hands on his desk. "I'm 18 and I'm practically an adult so you can't tell me what to do." I snob.

He leans back in his chair and crosses his arms. "Do you tend to get defensive when you don't want to seem awkward?" He asks.

I open my mouth and close it. Lost for words. Damn he's right. I shake my head. "I don't have time for this."

I say walking over to the door to leave.

"Hold it." He says following me.

I turn to face hm as he backs me up to the door. "Ms Beckett I'm afraid you're forgetting something." He whispers.

"And what is that?" I ask.
He bites his lip and takes my middle finger.

He holds it up to me. "This is a very rude way to talk to another driver dear." He smirks.

No....

What???

It was HIM?!

I FLIPPED HIM OFF??

"T-that was you?" I squeak.

He nods. "And I must say." He starts getting closer to my face until our faces are centimeters apart.

"You have an interesting attitude."

He eyes my mouth. "And an interesting mouth at that." He smiles.

"Are you flirting with me Mr Jackson?" I whisper.

He smirks. "Not really. I'm just really honest, that sometimes it comes off as flirty." He giggles and backs away.

"And besides." He starts. "I'm married."

Fuck

I should have known.

My eyes trail down to his pants..

Christ al mighty.

He. Is. Huge.

I gulp and lick my lips.

"Okay well." I start.

"Is that all?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I suppose. Try not to disrupt my class anymore and we shouldn't have an issue Ms Beckett." He smiles and bites his lip.

"Okay. See you Mr Jackson."

I say exiting the door.

"You as Well Ms Beckett."

I finally manage to get myself out of that room. I was overheating.

Again. He thinks he is the smoothest person on earth.

I giggle at my thought.

I'm going to prove him wrong.

The jackass.

To be continued...