Infected: Jesus is Contageous

Mark 1:40

- And a leper came to Him. Imploring Him, and kneeling said to Him, "If You will, you can make me clean."

Mark 1:41

- Moved with pity, He stretched out His hand and touched him and said to him " I will; be clean."

1. Jesus moves with COMPASSION.

2. Jesus is TOUCHING and STRETCHING out his hand.

3. Jesus is always WILLING.

Mark 1:42

The moment when Jesus was crucified is an assurance that God answers all prayers and is continuing to touch us.

Mark 1:43

Mark 1:44

- And said to him, "See that you say nothing to anyone, but go, show yourself to the priest and offer for your cleansing what Moses commanded, for a proof to them."

It manifests within your spirit, within your heart and soul. Not only from the outside but from within, the deepest part.

When you encounter God, He will change you TOTALLY, without leaving any marks from the past. He will totally RENEW you WHOLLY.

Mark 5:25

- And there was a woman who had a discharge of blood for twelve years.

Mark 5:26

-

Mark 5:27

- She had heard the reports about Jesus and came up behind Him...

Mark 5:28

- For she said, "If i touch even His garments, i will be made well."

Mark 5:29

- And immediately the flow of blood dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of her disease.

Mark 5:30

- And Jesus, perceiving in Himself that power had gone out from Him, immediately turned about in the crowd and said, "Who touched my garments?"

• Because of her FAITH, she was healed.

Jesus will keep on searching for you. Time will come that you yourself will search for Him.

Mark 5:33

Mark 5:34

- And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease."

FAITH is the only KEY.

LOVE as an empowerment.