They Find Out

Robins P.O.V

I was walking with pete we were just talking about the project nothing related to are relationship then wendy and the goths came up to us and what they said shocked me "we know about your secret relationship",wendy said i looked at all of them like they were crazy and pete had no emotion "how",he asked  "we might have been spying........on........you yesterday and thats how we found out about you guys",micheal said "you little sneaks you guys should stay out of peoples damn business",pete said  "whoa pete calm it down ok dude",i  said  "whoa yeah dude calm dude we except your relationship",hen said "for real you guys except it cause i thought you wouldn't",i  said  "no we except it cause your not like other people so thats why we  except it",micheal said "kay c'mon robin",pete said wrapping an arm around me i smiled and he walked me to my locker before kissing my cheek and leaving i blushed "so your dating goth boy",bebe said closing her locker which was right next to mine "yeah so",i said "he's a freak so that makes you a freak",she said "no it doesn't shut up bebe you don't know what your talking about so stay the hell out of it bitch",i said then slammed my locker closed and ran away to my next class after class i didn't go have lunch with pete,wendy,and the rest of the goths i put on my blue hoodie and put the hood on and then went to the roof of the school i sat there and had my lunch then i felt a egg get thrown at me "what the fuck",i said before looking down to see bebe the bitchy blonde that used to be wends bff she was throwing eggs at me she kept throwing them at me until she was out of them and then ran off i just got really pissed off and then i pushed my hair out of the way and breathed in and then as loud as i could i yelled "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK",i screamed i was so pissed i dropped on the floor and looked at the sky  "fuck this whats the point of it",i said then i saw a dark figure "what pete",i said  "you need a chill pill",he said "she the fuck up dude I'm pissed",i said he kissed me i pulled him down with out breaking the kiss and got on top of him then we broke apart "i think i like it when you mad",he said i rolled my eyes and then kissed him again this time grinding on his little friend down there i heard him moan against my lips he stuck his hands up my shirt and rubbed my breast i moaned it was like we didn't even need to breath cause we didn't  break away he then gave my boobs a small squeeze i moaned even more then he broke away from me "thats enough",he said i looked at him like he was crazy  i just stood up cleaned myself up and then walked over to him "then when are you gonna take me to third bass baby",i asked  he thought about it for a minute and then looked down at me "whens your birthday",he asked "its  june 3",i said "ok then how old are you now",he asked "I'm 16 on my birthday i'll be 17",i said "then its decided i'll take you to third bass on your birthday now lets go to class she'll we",he said i nodded and we went to are next class which we had together and the class we had to turn the project into but i didn't really care about the grade as long as it wasn't an 'F'