When you meet (part uno)

*draw 25 or like and comment*

*i kinda wanted to take new directions to my writing, because how i write has changed so I'll be changing the scenarios, also *trigger warning* is advised* thanks for supporting me... wattpad please don't be this way and just save my things !! >:(

EREN

  Wind. The wind was all you could feel. You were being tossed around like a ragdoll. Being such a badass and yet you still were here being beaten to the drowned. "You think you're so big and bad because you made it in the Military Police!! Well guess what you're still a girl!! You'll never be better than any of the men there" Your boyfriend, Peter, screamed at you.  Truth be told he was jealous. Jealous of your achievement; Military Police First Sergeant. A piece of work is what you are! Art work! Beauty to the bones. "I-"" Don't talk about, unless women!" He yelled, slamming the door of his bedroom, leaving you on the floor, black and blue. 

  You gazed into the mirror, the bruise was forming. "Fucken bastard!" You muttered. The shattering of the glass didn't registering until the blood ran down your hand. You gulped, holding your whimpers and tears. You rushed out the door, not wanting to hear about that one. 

  The town square, you despise it! But right now its the closest place where Peter couldn't beat you to a pulp without public mockery soooooo you're warming up to it. "Hey, are you okay!!" The sudden touch, made every bone in your body cringe up. "Y-yeah....just-....fell"  You muttered, looking everywhere but the strangers eyes. "Here let me help" He said, sitting beside you, grbbing things from his bag. You quickly peaked at his eyes.....oops! Your heart melted, your eyes met just for a split second but that was enough. "Um! I finished...heh" He panicked, a forced laugh coming out.

 "Thank you...." 

"Eren Yeager"

 "Y/N (L/N)" 

"I hope I see you soon"

"Sooner than we think I hope"

ARMIN

   The smell of books,pages, anything old really! Just comforted you, just like looking at a certain blonde boy that came into the library every day. "Y/N, stop grooling and put the books from section A-3 on the shelves please" Paige giggled. "I-I wasn't grooling- Was I?!" You denied quickly panicking. You sighed and walked to the section and started putting the books away. 

  Your gazed landed on him again, he was with a girl today...black hair,steel eyes, beautiful..."If you want him so bad, girl go talk to him!!" Paige said, hitting you with a small hard copy book. "AH! I will just not now"You said, continuing your daydream. Paige left a face of disappointment plastered on her. 

 It had been an hour and he hadn't left, instead it seemed he moved everywhere you were! Oh! Isn't he just soooo. ugh! Just- You quickly realized your stare became really intense like "SQUARE UP" intense. Flight of flight kicked in and you bolted to the next section. "Ummm excuse me..." No! No! NO! This isn't happening!! "Can you check this book out for me" He asked, his voice barely audible. "Y-yeah" You rushed out, dashing to the checkout. 

"Name?"

 "Armin Arlert, and you?" 

"I meant for the check out receipt but...Y/N!" 

"Ah! Uhm I knew that!"

LEVI 

  Cold. You were ice! Like negative degrees were the summertime for you. The rumor is "Hell fire freezes at the mention of you. One hell of a women ,you are. Y/N Smith, Commander Erwin Smith's one and only hellspawn. But you had a warm spot as all ice caps do (don't quote me on that i ain't no scientist). Levi Ackerman. You questioned how or why he made you act like a frilly little school girl to this day. 

----flashbacky shizzz----

   1. 2. 3. 6. 10. 34. Left and right you were kicking ass at the ripe old age of 13. You were defiantly your fathers daughter. Your father was on a expedition, to where he wouldn't say but you just fwlt like something big was gonna happen. 

 You waited and waited.......and waited for your dad to come back, the horse feet sounding on the floor excited you to the core. That's where it happened. The day you fell in love for the first time. Deep steal grey eyes cold as you...

-----------

   "You know Y/N, you could just talk to him, like a regular person not just reminisce on the old times when he gave you the time of day, you knooooow when Petra wasn't around" Odette teased. "Odette, you realize to him I'm like a pillar of ice! Like does no one in this whole core think I can feel!!" You screamed, making an indent in the bark. "You know hurting that tree wasn't necessary but ok! Girl, the whole core thinks that cause- how do i put this nicely.... you are the Ice Queen!" She put simply. "I know it's just he always seemed fine with that" "Hard to get only works for a while until the person realizes hard to get really means never going to get" Odette consolled. 

 Paper after paper, you filled out. You felt it then more than ever. Sad,Alone,.....Cold. "Corporal Y/N, Corporal Levi. I need to speak to you" Your heart raced! Everything that could happen!! Was happening...in your brain of course! "Come in" Your icy voice said. "There he was perfection himself. "Your fa-Commander Erwin had mentioned today was your birthday, so I brought you something" TODAY WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! How did you forget!! The bouquet of flowers brought you back to reality. You starred at it, not sure how to react. "It's fine if you don't like them, it's been such a long time since we spoke.... are (Fav/Flower) still your favorites?" "They're lovely!" You announced cheerfully, your smile brighter than the sun. Levi stood in awe, your smile, was beauty it's self, how he missed seeing it. "I-I will be leaving, good day Corporal Y/N" Levi murmured rushing out of the room before his blush could be caught. 

thats part oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee completed!!! out of three!! soooo stay tuned my dudes! Thanks for being patient..it is now 2:05 am and ima publish something finally in like three months...... oop sowwyyyy love yooou

1038 words total...yikes